How do I get permanent squint effect on eye area?

eyecon

eyecon

Iron
Will manually squinting all day eventually strengthen muscles there and they will just stay contracted so I get perma squint?

Or is there no way of getting more squinty more narrow eyes permanently so I just have to manually squintmax which is aids and I won't do it

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Will manually squinting all day eventually strengthen muscles there and they will just stay contracted so I get perma squint?

Or is there no way of getting more squinty more narrow eyes permanently so I just have to manually squintmax which is aids and I won't do it
Depends. Do you want that effect on the under eye area or for the eyelids? For the eyelids there are some aspies here that do icehooding, you can search it up in this very forum. For under eye support the only way is through fillers or implants.

Depends. Do you want that effect on the under eye area or for the eyelids? For the eyelids there are some aspies here that do icehooding, you can search it up in this very forum. For under eye support the only way is through fillers or implants.
Any soft max for under eye support and less scelera show + more narrow effect