how do i get revenge from her?

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
my elder sister is the reason im in the asylum,
if this ugly landwhale pedo minded her fucking business id be fine today

when i was a kid, she would beat me , lock me in a cupboard without my shirt and throw a lizard in , destroy my lego, cut my hair one day withthe sides shaved making me look like a psycho , killed my pet

she stole all my food, any gift i got from my parents, even burnt my fav book that i used to read everyday as a kid , my entire childhood whenever id get something that was special to me, that made me happy, she would throw it away

even said rude stuff bout my mom who died, i used to try talking to my stepmom who was really nice to me, but she started beating me when i talked to her so im not close to her anymore

she destroyed my first friendships too

all of this, one day i ask her why, after years of abuse and she says

just cause parents treated me better for having fair skin, and like how her real mother (my stepmom) was nicer to me than her

like wtf you stupid bitch, i was just a fucking kid, even now im like 16 and ur fucking 24

wwhat the hell did i ever do to you

i even used to trust you at first, i remember when you used to get ne chocolates and read stories for me when i used to sleep and just at the,point when i liked and trusted you the most you started to ruin my life

i always felt sad about not having a mother and at some point i had hope that you would fill that role

now that i see pics from back then, i notice i had a really sweet smile that i just dont have anymore

give it back to me you fucking asshole

well guys i just wanna say, i might rope soon

i want at least someone to know why im doing it

fuck this beta world i know they won't do shit to her cause muh woman

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 11758, ´´´´´´´´ and 7 others
Tales from asylum (genuinely)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, quakociaptockh, CANI and 6 others
XD

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Hire a hitman @Proex

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
fuck you you fat sack load of shit, give me back everything you took from me

you're such a sick fuck for bullying a kid

my elder sister is the reason im in the asylum,
if this ugly landwhale pedo minded her fucking business id be fine today

when i was a kid, she would beat me , lock me in a cupboard without my shirt and throw a lizard in , destroy my lego, cut my hair one day withthe sides shaved making me look like a psycho , killed my pet

she stole all my food, any gift i got from my parents, even burnt my fav book that i used to read everyday as a kid , my entire childhood whenever id get something that was special to me, that made me happy, she would throw it away

even said rude stuff bout my mom who died, i used to try talking to my stepmom who was really nice to me, but she started beating me when i talked to her so im not close to her anymore

she destroyed my first friendships too

all of this, one day i ask her why, after years of abuse and she says

just cause parents treated me better for having fair skin, and like how her real mother (my stepmom) was nicer to me than her

like wtf you stupid bitch, i was just a fucking kid, even now im like 16 and ur fucking 24

wwhat the hell did i ever do to you

i even used to trust you at first, i remember when you used to get ne chocolates and read stories for me when i used to sleep and just at the,point when i liked and trusted you the most you started to ruin my life

i always felt sad about not having a mother and at some point i had hope that you would fill that role

now that i see pics from back then, i notice i had a really sweet smile that i just dont have anymore

give it back to me you fucking asshole

well guys i just wanna say, i might rope soon

i want at least someone to know why im doing it

fuck this beta world i know they won't do shit to her cause muh woman
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and Deleted member 13754
tales from arkham

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
@Jamesothy @Adriana Lima @Grimba @Chadeep @DevNFS5 @Bitch @Newone @AlwaysHaveQuestions @SubhumanCurrycel @Titbot @CupOfCoffee @FastBananaCEO @N1666 @Beetlejuice

definetly not a shill

Fuck her tbh.

Poor OP

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13754
@TraumatisedOgre sounds like a larp?If not I genuinely feel sorry for OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Fuck her ass and the kill her op, that’s the only solution. Then get a lefort 3 and clavicle lengthening to mog everyone at her funeral

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, kebabcoper, sorrowfulsad and 5 others
slash her tires

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and AlwaysHaveQuestions
time for you to rope
nah i wont fucking rope, since ive been in this world, everyone us trying to kill me indirectly by making me suicide, but im not gonna lose, you people will be the ones dying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2403 and Growth Plate
Fuck her tbh.
Fuck her ass and the kill her op, that’s the only solution. Then get a lefort 3 and clavicle lengthening to mog everyone at her funeral
i easily would mog, thats not the issue

i dont wanna fuck, shes a ugly landwhale

i just wanna watch her suffer like i did

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13754
nah i wont fucking rope, since ive been in this world, everyone us trying to kill me indirectly by making me suicide, but im not gonna lose, you people will be the ones dying
disappear yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6403
Do you have a femdom fantasy now? :feelskek:

i easily would mog, thats not the issue

i dont wanna fuck, shes a ugly landwhale

i just wanna watch her suffer like i did
you need to fuck her to assert dominance though.

Just throw her down the stairs.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Bitch
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
kys amnesia

ur a silly insecure faggot and ur trynna pick one me to fight ur insecurities

u literally wear 5 inch lift and complain bout some older brother
Ooh acting tough:forcedsmile:
You’re your sisters abused dog boy, why don’t you suck her big black strap on dildo that was up your arse a second ago

dude, dont know, just insult her a few times to feel better and move on with your life.
she doesn't feel anything

Ooh acting tough:forcedsmile:
You’re your sisters abused dog boy, why don’t you suck her big black strap on dildo that was up your arse a second ago
i was talking to amnesia

why do u need to defend him like an abused dog?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i was talking to amnesia

why do u need to defend him like an abused dog?
Because I like him and he has a good sense of humour and doesn’t just go on autistic rants from the asylum

Ngl I think the way my sister's treated me have me some femdom fantasies.
yeah i have fetishes about fucking dead bodies, having sex with a girl right after cutting her hand, breaking someones teeth and watching my girl devour another girls dead body while they're both naked

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
Because I like him and he has a good sense of humour and doesn’t just go on autistic rants from the asylum
Blackpilled Heightmaxxer, gone from 181->181.8 cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
yeah i have fetishes about fucking dead bodies, having sex with a girl right after cutting her hand, breaking someones teeth and watching my girl devour another girls dead body while they're both naked
For some reason my biggest fantasy is a girl dominating another girl

For some reason my biggest fantasy is a girl dominating another girl
yes , i love it when my girl bullies her best friend calling her ugly and flat:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
fucking bitch bro

try to stay as far away from that hag as u can bro , sounds ez but avoiding toxic people works

if u need someone to talk to or just listen to ur story I'm always here fam

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
@TraumatisedOgre sounds like a larp?If not I genuinely feel sorry for OP
well id wish it was a larp, i wish she never existed, i wish i still had my mom

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
yes , i love it when my girl bullies her best friend calling her ugly and flat:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Me and gf dominating her lesbian roommates. Alpha heterosexual couple humiliates lesbian couple

Bro your story made my blood boil, if this happened to me my sister wouldve been in a hospital.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite and Deleted member 10913