How do I get rid of acne?

CarsonDaaChad

CarsonDaaChad

Iron
Hi, I’m trying to get rid of acne but it doesn’t work no matter how hard I try. I wash my face twice a day, use moisturizer twice a day, and use sunscreen once a day during the morning. I’m just wondering if my product is good or not and what I should do instead. If your curious, I’m 15.5 years old so acne may be a big problem for my age.
I do use body wash on my face; I also use face pad things at my dads but I cannot take a picture of it. I’ll show you a pic of my face now.
if my face looks like I weared makeup, that’s cause of my sunscreen. Please leave honest advice and help a bro out. Thanks!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and i_love_roosters
Solution
prettyboy.elyas
Avoid soap on your face; opt for QV gentle wash. Follow with Cerave facial lotion after a COLD morning shower. Focus on nourishing foods, ideally plant based, avoiding Junk. It really is that simple.
Diet does 80% of the work if you are past growing use acctuane.

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
you're doing good man, it's really not that bad. try retinoids/serums and have a good diet/drink a lot if you want it to dissipate, but for your age once again you're doing better than a bunch of people.

you're doing good man, it's really not that bad. try retinoids/serums and have a good diet/drink a lot if you want it to dissipate, but for your age once again you're doing better than a bunch of people.
Thanks bro! Kids in my grade have no acne but they’re younger than me. 👍

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Don't use body wash to Ur face it's not gentle try gentle face wash, moisturizer, sunscreen n don't double cleanse if u got that type of acne + fasting

Avoid soap on your face; opt for QV gentle wash. Follow with Cerave facial lotion after a COLD morning shower. Focus on nourishing foods, ideally plant based, avoiding Junk. It really is that simple.

Attachments

• F2D_800-1.jpg
    F2D_800-1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CeraVe-PM-Facial-Moisturising-Lotion.jpg
    CeraVe-PM-Facial-Moisturising-Lotion.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Vegan-foods-8c73cd6.jpg
    Vegan-foods-8c73cd6.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • no-candy.png
    no-candy.png