How do I get rid of recurring cranker sore ugghhh

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
So this started after I accidentally bit my inner lip. Keeps coming back. Tried a bunch of things like rubning salt and baking soda, changed toothpaste to Sensodyne. Does anyone know a permanent fix for this?

Last edited:
So this started after I accidentally bit my inner lip. Keeps coming back. Tried a bunch of things like rubning salt and baking soda, changed toothpaste to Sensodyne. Does anyone know a permanent fix for this?
Dont brush your teeth for a week the natural bacteria in your mouth will take care of it

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Flush some coconut oil in your mouth ever 1-2 hours. Use toothpaste without fluoride and don’t eat too many hot foods, do this until fixed

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Flush some coconut oil in your mouth ever 1-2 hours. Use toothpaste without fluoride and don’t eat too many hot foods, do this until fixed
I thought SLS was the problem, fluoride too?

Dont brush your teeth for a week the natural bacteria in your mouth will take care of it
Are you sure? That sounds nasty and will probably lead to more problems

I have been getting canker sores randomly for years. shits annoying. Hope it gets better

• +1
Been about 2 months now, no pus or white stuff, just a sore with a clear head
Holy shit bro that's a long time. Do you brush your teeth often or drink alcohol? Hydrate often and try gargling with warm salt water every night. The salt kills the bacteria and hydrating your mouth helps create saliva which kills bacteria. You can try gargling this too, I've used it in the past.

• +1