How do I get rid of the rotting smell in my room

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Finally started cleaning after 3 months lots of old plates and clothes I haven't washed

I want to have a normal room purchased an air filter doing all my laundry picked up most of the trash/old food. The smell is improving but its not enough I will have someone over in my room in a week how can I get rid of the rot by then?

I didn't even notice it but my mom said it still smells bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Hero of the Imperium, reputation and 5 others
the fuck

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 18244
Over for you if you’ve never formed an independent ecosystem in your room.

Look for left over food and shit. Air out regularly from two sides (open door and window)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reputation and ChristianChad
You dont. The demons love this kind of smell and you attract them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, n0rthface and Deleted member 11126
Maybe change/clean carpet, sheets, blinds etc.
Also open your window and let it be ventilated.

Check if there's any rotten food in the bin, under your bed, behind your monitor etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
Send a pic btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Stinky ass bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
average room of an average .org member

messiest-bedrooms-2020-uk3-5f7c70f924be3__700.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Danish_Retard, n0rthface and 1 other person
You have to wash the socks after you cum in them

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
Over for you if you’ve never formed an independent ecosystem in your room.

Look for left over food and shit. Air out regularly from two sides (open door and window)
Yeah its only the first day I have my windows open. To me it smells fine but I was sleeping with decomposed food on plates so I'm pretty used to it.

Maybe change/clean carpet, sheets, blinds etc.
Also open your window and let it be ventilated.

Check if there's any rotten food in the bin, under your bed, behind your monitor etc.
Yeah maybe vacuuming will help also not sending a pic of my room sorry

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ChristianChad
At this point I might just straight spraying that shit they advertise for cars febreeze or whatever

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Take out your carpet and move your bed and clean your floors

• +1
At this point I might just straight spraying that shit they advertise for cars febreeze or whatever
Who's gonna come to your room? Someone to fuck or something else? If it's to fuck the nigga please be presentable at least clean your room to where it doesn't fucking smell

Incense works well.

• +1
Wash everything that can be washed.

Remove all your clutter and properly vacuum and wash your floor.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 11126
Who's gonna come to your room? Someone to fuck or something else? If it's to fuck the nigga please be presentable at least clean your room to where it doesn't fucking smell

Incense works well.
No its my friend he wants me to help him study something and on that day the rest of the house will be busy.

It doesn't need to be amazing but yeah it smells bad my mom says it sucks because I can't even notice it. It actually smells super good I'm used to being in a room with rotting food so its a major improvement but I guess other people will notice a faint odor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ChristianChad and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Wash everything that can be washed.

Remove all your clutter and properly vacuum and wash your floor.
I just found a moldy piece of bread under my bed I think that was part of it. Man I really let myself go these last few months lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, ChristianChad and Danish_Retard
No its my friend he wants me to help him study something and on that day the rest of the house will be busy.

It doesn't need to be amazing but yeah it smells bad my mom says it sucks because I can't even notice it. It actually smells super good I'm used to being in a room with rotting food so its a major improvement but I guess other people will notice a faint odor

You can't smell it because you've gotten used to the smell of rotting food

Anyone else walking into your room is going to be hit with it instantly.
Don't bring anyone in there without cleaning it.

Get rid of any food, wash all your blankets, keep windows open and febreeze the shit of out everything else. Burn some candles too

• +1
You can't smell it because you've gotten used to the smell of rotting food

Anyone else walking into your room is going to be hit with it instantly.
Don't bring anyone in there without cleaning it.

Get rid of any food, wash all your blankets, keep windows open and febreeze the shit of out everything else. Burn some candles too
Yeah I can't even smell it really... This could also be from Covid my nose never fully recovered I used to be able to smell way more.

But yeah my mom keeps saying it smells bad I bought an air filter and am leaving my windows open.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ChristianChad
Finally started cleaning after 3 months lots of old plates and clothes I haven't washed

I want to have a normal room purchased an air filter doing all my laundry picked up most of the trash/old food. The smell is improving but its not enough I will have someone over in my room in a week how can I get rid of the rot by then?

Wipe every square inch of the room with some household bleach.

I also got to get rid of the carpenter ants. They keep crawling around I keep having nightermares about it I woke up to 2 of them on my toes. Shit creeps me out I don't take my shoes off when I'm in my room they are big ones too not the small cute ants getting bit hurts

• +1
This thread made me realize how clean and organized the average Looksmax user (OP being the clear exception ofc), cuz they are all giving him detailed advice and shit.
Me too btw, I am too fucking neurotic to have my room dirty with shit laying around.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and ChristianChad
This thread made me realize how clean and organized the average Looksmax user (OP being the clear exception ofc), cuz they are all giving him detailed advice and shit.
Me too btw, I am too fucking neurotic to have my room dirty with shit laying around.
How does neuroticism matter here?

Yeah usually my room is alright just gets a little out of hand. But I would just avoid cleaning it everyday it got worse and it would take longer to clean it.

You adapt very quickly if you have gross shit in your room within 3 days you will become fully used to it. The phrase rotting is a good description because it was like a room abandoned by a dead guy

• +1
If you have carpet then use a carpet cleaner to deep clean it (not the same as a vacuum cleaner) and do it once a year

Move out and leave the window open for a month