How do I get rid of this facebloat I’m also underweight and not fat or some

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
Bcc9192f ebaf 4f8e 9532 a6d413fd123a

Drink lots of water, eat less carbs and sodium, do cardio especially jump roping or walking

• +1
Reactions: med, tomorrow300, blatonslatt and 1 other person
Are you skinnyfat

you can be underweight and still have excess body fat

ur most likely skinny fat majority of people are

lower ur carb intake by half, up your protein and keep moderate fats, increase ur cardio

decrease your sodium and increase potassium

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
Also underweight n kinda bloated

you can be underweight and still have excess body fat

ur most likely skinny fat majority of people are

lower ur carb intake by half, up your protein and keep moderate fats, increase ur cardio

decrease your sodium and increase potassium
But bro legit my body is lean and I have muscles I don’t look shit if we talk about body I’m skinny but my face is fat how could this be explained

But bro legit my body is lean and I have muscles I don’t look shit if we talk about body I’m skinny but my face is fat how could this be explained

post your physique, no one is as lean as they think they are

Herr another pic in good light after sport
IMG 7764

ur actually pretty lean already, id say dropping down 5lbs would make you look ideal, im currently trying to do the same

ur face doesnt look that bloated in this pic a lot just has to do with what you eat on that day an dlighting conditions

just try to not eat many carbs and sodium in general and youll be fine and fix ur bloat

ur actually pretty lean already, id say dropping down 5lbs would make you look ideal, im currently trying to do the same

ur face doesnt look that bloated in this pic a lot just has to do with what you eat on that day an dlighting conditions

just try to not eat many carbs and sodium in general and youll be fine and fix ur bloat
Yeah I eat a lot of carbs to be fair and drink little to no water I guess that’s really the reason why I bloat

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Yeah I eat a lot of carbs to be fair and drink little to no water I guess that’s really the reason why I bloat

lots of carbs with low water is guaranteed bloat yeah

lots of carbs with low water is guaranteed bloat yeah
Hahaha fr man do you got any other tip for me like how would you rate me from those pics like a real rating as harsh as possible

Hahaha fr man do you got any other tip for me like how would you rate me from those pics like a real rating as harsh as possible

the first pic you posted is shit so it didnt do you any favors but the second one which is high quality and probably better representation of what you look like you easily look high mtn with potential to ascend, your lower third is good, and eye area isnt bad either

i think ur ever bordering low htn already, specially in the third selfie you posted, imo the current hairstyle doesnt suit you well because ur forehead is a bit big cause of ur somewhat rounded hairline and kinda throws the harmony off, i think covering forehead with fringe would instantly make everything look much better

with a non straight hairline at center its better to hide it since rounded forehead is a feminine trait, apart from that all looks good

fixing hairline with hardmaxx would ascend rlly hard btw, and get your eyebrows done

the first pic you posted is shit so it didnt do you any favors but the second one which is high quality and probably better representation of what you look like you easily look high mtn with potential to ascend, your lower third is good, and eye area isnt bad either

i think ur ever bordering low htn already, specially in the third selfie you posted, imo the current hairstyle doesnt suit you well because ur forehead is a bit big cause of ur somewhat rounded hairline and kinda throws the harmony off, i think covering forehead with fringe would instantly make everything look much better

with a non straight hairline at center its better to hide it since rounded forehead is a feminine trait, apart from that all looks good

fixing hairline with hardmaxx would ascend rlly hard btw, and get your eyebrows done
Bet man was about to go to turkey the next year for my nose and hair but would you give any tips on any other hardmaxx if I wanna get closer to like a salludon or dellisola

Herr Are some good pics
IMG 7824
IMG 9382
E5c866cb 2186 4072 8e9a dda285af8b84

Bet man was about to go to turkey the next year for my nose and hair but would you give any tips on any other hardmaxx if I wanna get closer to like a salludon or dellisola

if u get nose done hairline fixed and do your eyebrows i doubt youll need any hardmaxxes after that tbh

youll be well into the looks range where the gains will be marginal

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
yeah no need for anything else apart from what i just said youd be strong chadlite after the hardmaxxes easily

also htn based on those pics
Thanks for you tips bro appreciate it fr

• +1
mirin how tf u affording all this
Bro I work and imma tell you try online trading if you do it for at least a year you get some good money out of it after you got a feeling for how it works

Bro I work and imma tell you try online trading if you do it for at least a year you get some good money out of it after you got a feeling for how it works

my friend day trades crypto and was tryna get me to start as well he makes good gains currently ahs like 50k in account i think

dad wants me to start this summer too since he knows im good at that stuff

idk though kinda high inhib about these things

my friend day trades crypto and was tryna get me to start as well he makes good gains currently ahs like 50k in account i think

dad wants me to start this summer too since he knows im good at that stuff

idk though kinda high inhib about these things
You gotta try it bro fr one of my cousins does day trading as well it’s tough to sit there all day for weeks and just stare at your pc but you get crazy money if you’re good definitely worth it giving it a shot

• +1