How do i get rid of this stomach fat

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
20200430 211935

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agusmarvel, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5522
Low carb diet (or none) and you will shed fat like its nothing. Also some basic body weight exercises will work well.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, FutureMogger, Acnno and 1 other person
Low carb diet (or none) and you will shed fat like its nothing. Also some basic body weight exercises will work well.
Ok thanks is that bad by the way I have just been eating cause the lockdown and doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522

This guy has a good fitness channel.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5187
Be at a calorie deficit for extended period of time

No need to be extreme like most here suggest normally

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1849 and 2 others
Ok thanks is that bad by the way I have just been eating cause the lockdown and doing nothing
Its not bad, but please don't chase dopamine. The dopamine you get from food is not worth the un-satisfaction from being fat. When you are lean in my experience everything is just better.
Be at a calorie deficit for extended period of time
Also this lol

Eat once a day. Only meat.

Walk 2 miles everyday. Makes getting lean effortless. It's hard at first due to no carbs or calories but just power through you'll get used to it.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa, FutureMogger and Deleted member 5522
Its not bad, but please don't chase dopamine. The dopamine you get from food is not worth the un-satisfaction from being fat. When you are lean in my experience everything is just better.

Also this lol
Aleight does water generally give you no weight gain

• +1
Coolsculpting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dadfa, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 1849
  • +1
Have you tried low carbs and got results?

• +1
Have you tried low carbs and got results?
Yes, I just cut them out and am waaaaay leaner than I was a few months ago. I have the ripped look. But I don't recommend this because there may be side effects but idc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Have you tried eating less. Dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3702, KingOfRome and 4 others
This is hard to do when modern food is so processed and garbage and also doesn't fill you up. Not eating carbs is good or limiting intake because its basically auto pilot.

Fuck off it's just cause I've not been doing nothing in the lockdown but eating
I don't know why people on this forum are so against coolsculpting. I've done it and it works. It's marketed in a way that looks like a scam but it's 100% legit. The fat cells are literally destroyed and your body flushes them out.

Jfl at being on a looksmaxing forum and not even considering coolsculpting.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 5522 and Fear
u are aware that this advice will lead to complete sex drive loss?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Chico Chicowski
I don't know why people on this forum are so against coolsculpting. I've done it and it works. It's marketed in a way that looks like a scam but it's 100% legit. The fat cells are literally destroyed and your body flushes them out.

it can couse the more fat in the spot after some time <more than in the beginning>

• +1
Shut the fuck.up fucking cunt

Because if you saw me you wouldnt think I'm like a fat person at all what happened is in the lockdown I ate chicken and did nothing. It was an overreaction

Last edited:
  • +1
fr looks like you're 20%+ bf
so just lose weight and focus on exercises for the stomach

• +1
CICO is all that matters.

• +1
get hormones checked and act accordingly

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 5522
waterfast 5-7 days

• +1
Shut the fuck.up fucking cunt

Because if you saw me you wouldnt think I'm like a fat person at all what happened is in the lockdown I ate chicken and did nothing. It was an overreaction
Make me

Attachments

• CF90D8E1-E438-45FB-8122-F49C2AAA9942.jpeg
    CF90D8E1-E438-45FB-8122-F49C2AAA9942.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
fr looks like you're 20%+ bf
so just lose weight and focus on exercises for the stomach
He's easily pushing 30% body fat and might even be exceeding it. Your belly at 20% may be soft, but should still be flat, not rotund like this.

He's easily pushing 30% body fat and might even be exceeding it. Your belly at 20% may be soft, but should still be flat, not rotund like this.
Look at the above pic I wouldnt say my body as a whole is fat and I dont have man tits for some reason my stomach is fucked I was eating alot of processed shit

Look at the above pic I wouldnt say my body as a whole is fat and I dont have man tits for some reason my stomach is fucked I was eating alot of processed shit
Manboobs or no manboobs, you're not 20%, I'd say you're 25% if I was being very generous. You can put yourself through the Navy tape test to find out for yourself -- no cheating.

Processed or not, a calorie is a calorie. It is, of course, easier to overeat on calorie-dense junk food, but you can certainly get fat eating "clean" and "low-carb" if you don't have your portions under control. Nothing inherent to the foods you've been eating gave you that gut apart from their caloric density.

Manboobs or no manboobs, you're not 20%, I'd say you're 25% if I was being very generous. You can put yourself through the Navy tape test to find out for yourself -- no cheating.

Processed or not, a calorie is a calorie. It is, of course, easier to overeat on calorie-dense junk food, but you can certainly get fat eating "clean" and "low-carb" if you don't have your portions under control. Nothing inherent to the foods you've been eating gave you that gut apart from their caloric density.
True all I having is water salad fruit and walking 3 miles day now till I'm slim

True all I having is water salad fruit and walking 3 miles day now till I'm slim
You might want to include some protein and some weightlifting in there so you lose lean mass and fat mass at a decent ratio. If you keep doing this, you will get slim, but you'll also be soft and flabby because your bf% will still be high.

lose weight
fix pelvic tilt bc u clearly have it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dadfa and YoungJohnnyDepp
Looks like you are having anterior pelvic tilt(bad posture)which affects your entire body + lower abs.If you are very low bf and have APT you will still look bloated.Fix it ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Looks like you are having anterior pelvic tilt(bad posture)which affects your entire body + lower abs.If you are very low bf and have APT you will still look bloated.Fix it ASAP.
Please help how I fix

Eat once a day. Only meat.

Walk 2 miles everyday. Makes getting lean effortless. It's hard at first due to no carbs or calories but just power through you'll get used to it.
Where do I get this calorie-free meat?

You got rid of it? I think its posture problem