how do i get started kickboxing

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
how do i get flexible enough for overhead kick etc. i cant even touch my toes. brutal:feelswah: do you think stretching is harder than working out? i might try that knees over toes shit also ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
NIGGA STRETCH GTFO

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 15854
Kickboxing is a shit martial art tbh

Boxing, mma, or grappling is better. I prefer boxing cuz it's more fun but mma is undeniably much better on the streets. That's not my concern so I do boxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
how do i get flexible enough for overhead kick etc. i cant even touch my toes. brutal:feelswah: do you think stretching is harder than working out? i might try that knees over toes shit also ngl

You start with the basics. And overhead kicks or question mark kicks are not it.

Good fundamentals are what makes a good fighter. Start with that and work your way up from there

Source : 13 years of kickboxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
idgf about kickboxing lmao. just wanna be flexible to kick overhead coz i play soccer, and so i can zlatanmaxx

its mogger flex also

You start with the basics. And overhead kicks or question mark kicks are not it.

Good fundamentals are what makes a good fighter. Start with that and work your way up from there

Source : 13 years of kickboxing
i will mog you in few yrs btw my nigga, mark these words. screenshot it. im coming for you :what: