How do I get started with surgeries

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
I don't want to get botched so I'm not going to talk to some random surgeon dwelling in the basements of turkey, can someone tell me any good oculoplastic surgeon, I'm looking to get saddled infraorbital implants or a lower eyelid retraction (will discuss with surgeon), maybe a fat grafting for a more opry-ish look and an eyebrow lowering
Money is not really an issue so I don't plan on cheaping out

Should I consult with taban? @ccwarrior

Go to Pagnoni.

Go to Pagnoni.
THE GUY WHO DID THIS?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover
Unsaveable case, what do you expect? No surgeon can make a subhuman a chad. He looks way better than before and will look fine once he gets soft tissue advancements.
My eye area is way more normal than his, I have less than 1mm of uee and about 1mm of scleral show, I'm unsure whether I even need implants or just fat grafting + lower eyelid retraction would suffice
My eyebrows are sorta low set but I'm trying to improve a halo there
Wouldn't Dr. mario pagnoni be overkill? Besides itll take me ages to even get a consultation appointment with him

Last edited:
Basically my eye area but less uee and a little scleral show
My lower eyelid is a little droopy (legit no infraorbital support) looks sorta like a half teardrop
(less extreme)

• JFL
No pics, no care, you fucking mongoloid

• +1
  • +1
"Basically my area"

Classic autism but if that's true you don't need any surgery for your eye area
Yeah whatever I want to get rid of my scleral show regardless

Yeah whatever I want to get rid of my scleral show regardless
Much worse issues

Thst is a good eye area in that pic

Biggest eye area failos are extreme narrow ipd or wide ipd, and negative canthal tilt (meme but really does take you down a notch)

These small adjustments are not very important

And if you're ethnic stroma unironically is cheaper and easier to make you very exotic for your race

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
My eye area is way more normal than his, I have less than 1mm of uee and about 1mm of scleral show, I'm unsure whether I even need implants or just fat grafting + lower eyelid retraction would suffice
My eyebrows are sorta low set but I'm trying to improve a halo there
Wouldn't Dr. mario pagnoni be overkill? Besides itll take me ages to even get a consultation appointment with him
Taban would be overkill then, aswell as Pagnoni. I'd consult with a local surgeon if you live in the EU, it will probably be cheaper than any known surgeons here but it will still be sufficient. Anyone can do a small fat graft.

• +1
Much worse issues

Thst is a good eye area in that pic

Biggest eye area failos are extreme narrow ipd or wide ipd, and negative canthal tilt (meme but really does take you down a notch)

These small adjustments are not very important

And if you're ethnic stroma unironically is cheaper and easier to make you very exotic for your race
Not ethnic, but I do think his eyes would unironically make me really attractive since all my other features are pretty ideal

Im not asking you for fucking surgery recommendations retard im asking you for a fucking surgeon
you already received an answer, jfl at you if you want impalnts and dont know who to choose

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Feliezzx
Taban would be overkill then, aswell as Pagnoni. I'd consult with a local surgeon if you live in the EU, it will probably be cheaper than any known surgeons here but it will still be sufficient. Anyone can do a small fat graft.
I suppose you're right, I do also want a lower eyelid retraction, I'll talk to a few local surgeons and update

I suppose you're right, I do also want a lower eyelid retraction, I'll talk to a few local surgeons and update
yeah broski, do that. Nearly every surgeon can do the things you want. Just compare a good one on something like RealSelf.

• Love it