How do I get super white eyes, no bags under them, and glowing skin?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I quit smoking weed about a month ago but my eyes are still somewhat bloodshot, and my bags are starting to go away after getting more sleep, but how can I get no bags, glowing clear skin, and white eyes without red veins running thru them? Also do y’all have any hair care tips for long thin hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member
bb cream for skin
sea salt spray for hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Saw something about vitamin C serum for skin. I also retin a and I got a bit of that youthful glow back

Saw something about vitamin C serum for skin. I also retin a and I got a bit of that youthful glow back
What’s retin a and vitamin c serum supposed to do

vitamin c > everything
but its kinda useless once you become oldcell like me at 30 and worked the fields in the hot sun, irreversible damage:feelswah:

I quit smoking weed about a month ago but my eyes are still somewhat bloodshot, and my bags are starting to go away after getting more sleep, but how can I get no bags, glowing clear skin, and white eyes without red veins running thru them? Also do y’all have any hair care tips for long thin hair?

Msm eye drops for clearing eyes

Glow skin is contributed to a healthy diet.

vitamin c > everything
but its kinda useless once you become oldcell like me at 30 and worked the fields in the hot sun, irreversible damage:feelswah:
vitamin c like pills for oral or serum injected into skin?

vitamin c like pills for oral or serum injected into skin?
you rub it on your face and leave it on throughout the day or night, it legit works in removing sunspots, wrinkles and blemishes as long as your skin wasnt too damaged before

you can buy it on amazon for like $15-20

Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C​

you rub it on your face and leave it on throughout the day or night, it legit works in removing sunspots, wrinkles and blemishes as long as your skin wasnt too damaged before

you can buy it on amazon for like $15-20

Timeless Skin Care 20% Vitamin C​

thank you sir

and you know something for dark eye area? are there anything to cure this shit?

thank you sir

and you know something for dark eye area? are there anything to cure this shit?
Cerave eye repair cream, and more sleep

• +1
Reactions: exeight

honestly just my theory here, get lean as fuck and everything tightens up your face included, glowing skin id say start using tret, moisturise and obviously this is difficult but remove processed food/sugars from your diet - you can results in 7-14 days from cutting these out, if you do consume sugars make sure its from one piece of fruit only and well the white eyes come from proper sleep if you arent well rested then they will be bloodshot

brimonidine tartrate (0.025%) to whiten eye sclera, causes severe venule constriction and 1 drop makes your eyes white for like 12 hours. Don't use too often

Underyees is a long subject, you could either have too much skin tissue, too little fat tissue, or a saggital deficiency in infra orbitals, or you're genetically cucked with pigmented undereyes (deathnik trait). Diagnose your issue

Glowing skin is a meme umbrella term for hydrated, exfoliated skin with good undertones which is mostly genetic, but can be improved with beta carotene if you're kind of pale. If you're very pale, MT2 or maybe try tanning if you think it's worthy. Shave, cleanse and moisturizer

brimonidine tartrate (0.025%) to whiten eye sclera, causes severe venule constriction and 1 drop makes your eyes white for like 12 hours. Don't use too often

Underyees is a long subject, you could either have too much skin tissue, too little fat tissue, or a saggital deficiency in infra orbitals, or you're genetically cucked with pigmented undereyes (deathnik trait). Diagnose your issue

Glowing skin is a meme umbrella term for hydrated, exfoliated skin with good undertones which is mostly genetic, but can be improved with beta carotene if you're kind of pale. If you're very pale, MT2 or maybe try tanning if you think it's worthy. Shave, cleanse and moisturizer
What are the best shaving creams for shaving creams for shaving daily? Should I get one with alcohol in it? Reason I ask is because I shave before I shower, and then when I get in the shower sometimes the moisturizer and facial cleanser I put on while showering will make my face rash up a little bit and get slightly itchy for a couple hours, should I just shave after I shower instead maybe? Also can I apply bb cream to my under eyes?

What are the best shaving creams for shaving creams for shaving daily? Should I get one with alcohol in it? Reason I ask is because I shave before I shower, and then when I get in the shower sometimes the moisturizer and facial cleanser I put on while showering will make my face rash up a little bit and get slightly itchy for a couple hours, should I just shave after I shower instead maybe? Also can I apply bb cream to my under eyes?
Buy fat based shaving soap, not shaving foam. Buy Arko shaving soap, high T Turkish brand

Don't shave too hard and be gentle when you shave against the grain

Buy fat based shaving soap, not shaving foam. Buy Arko shaving soap, high T Turkish brand

Don't shave too hard and be gentle when you shave against the grain
Should I use a new razor everytime I shave too? I normally use Gillette razors that come in 12 packs and use a new one each time, then reuse them when I run out and need to buy more

Should I use a new razor everytime I shave too? I normally use Gillette razors that come in 12 packs and use a new one each time, then reuse them when I run out and need to buy more
Buy a safety razor with replaceable blades. Much cheaper, much better shaves and you xam use the blades for 3-5 shaves. Gillette razors are overpriced dog shit and give you folliculitis and razor bumps due to fast dulling, tugging on hairs and inflammation

Buy a safety razor with replaceable blades. Much cheaper, much better shaves and you xam use the blades for 3-5 shaves. Gillette razors are overpriced dog shit and give you folliculitis and razor bumps due to fast dulling, tugging on hairs and inflammation
Any brands you recommend? Preferably ones I could find at Walmart or a drugstore

Use egg whites.
Sounds stupid or weird or whatever, but it’s an old Hollywood trick that ALL actors would use before their scenes; when you make your scrambled eggs in the morning, before you whisk, dip your finger into the white (not yolk, it will provide fat soluble nutrients, but won’t fix eye issues like astigmatism like raw butter does, however they will both make your eyes red for at least 2-3 hours) and just roll your eyes around with literally a minuscule amount on your fingertip. Me? I pour an entire eggs worth straight into my eyes over my basin every time I make steak tartare (2-3x daily), except in the morning, I just dab a little, I have to go to work, can’t have egg whites on my face at the job site.
You may think it’s crazy, but just try it; night and day different, it doesn’t necessarily make your actual iris lighter, but the sclera massively becomes super white in maybe 40 seconds. Just blink until it all absorbs then wipe the excess if you have any - cause if you do, it’ll dry into the skin (providing amino acids which is good, however) and look like dry skin and flakey - not a good look.