How do i get the collagen from when i was little back I had olive skin and good tan

N

Notthatguy

Silver
Screenshot 20231030 001132 Gallery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and ElBastardo
suggest microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Notthatguy
home microneedling. I am doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Notthatguy
good. Happy with it.

...and yo hit like button so my post to rep ration doesn't go down!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Notthatguy

I got this one off of Temu. It's cheapest you can get for a full kit.
(get the one that is $22; the $6 is just the heads)

Last edited:
  • +1
Justreducecollagentheory.
It increases collagen because the micro punctures force collagen production in order to repair the skin. These are doctors who are saying it. And they perform the procedure in the office.

• +1

I got this one off of Temu. It's cheapest you can get for a full kit.
Thanks dude might post results once I see them I had really good skin as a kid and never did anything once I hit 13 I had acne since and shitty skintone

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
You need to lose a ton of weight then debloat with potassium. Slowly tan, try to go out everyday for 30 min, try red light therapy as well.
I'm also gonna beg my dad to go on Accutane he said if this skin care stuff runs out and still doesn't work he will get me on it

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and lightskinbengali
It increases collagen because the micro punctures force collagen production in order to repair the skin. These are doctors who are saying it. And they perform the procedure in the office.
Nuh uh, it’s a shitty way of building collagen.

Does micro needling work on its own? Or do we have to use it with other products?
Hyaluronic acid is what one girl used but you can't use skin care for 3 days

• +1
just reincarnate
There's ppl who look worse than me and retards are saying they are mtn etc. Even though they are subhuman kids with downgrowth

• +1
So it's basically the word of Looksmax users saying it's bad versus actual doctors/dermatologists in the video.

• +1
So it's basically the word of Looksmax users saying it's bad versus actual doctors/dermatologists in the video.
The doctors even say they do treatments for it meaning it's good lol

• +1
I've sent them they also debunk a lot of shit I believe them tbh

• +1
Does micro needling work on its own? Or do we have to use it with other products?
You cannot use dry on skin. It needs lubrication. Hyaluronic is most often used. I use that or Volufiline for areas I want to plump.

• +1
Doctors aren’t right 100% of the time especially when it comes to developing areas in their respective fields, this is why so many patients never find a cure for their ailments despite talking to many medical professionals. They are humans who parrot misinfo because on the surface it seems to work, anyways read this.

Microneedling tears through the epidermis – the top layer of the skin – creating tiny puncture marks which play havoc with your skin’s natural defence mechanisms, which have to work hard to repair these tiny micro-tears through collagen induction. This causes a whole host of skin conditions.

You must understand the concept, ‘needling promotes skin collagen’. Because you’re temporarily injuring your skin, the tightening effect is plump, swollen skin.

It does not create a glowing complexion: That ‘lit-from-within’ glow is a result of the inflammation it triggers, and as I believe inflammation is at the source of premature ageing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Doctors aren’t right 100% of the time especially when it comes to developing areas in their respective fields, this is why so many patients never find a cure for their ailments despite talking to many medical professionals. They are humans who parrot misinfo because on the surface it seems to work, anyways read this.

Microneedling tears through the epidermis – the top layer of the skin – creating tiny puncture marks which play havoc with your skin’s natural defence mechanisms, which have to work hard to repair these tiny micro-tears through collagen induction. This causes a whole host of skin conditions.

You must understand the concept, ‘needling promotes skin collagen’. Because you’re temporarily injuring your skin, the tightening effect is plump, swollen skin.

It does not create a glowing complexion: That ‘lit-from-within’ glow is a result of the inflammation it triggers, and as I believe inflammation is at the source of premature ageing
If inflammation is promoting collagen then in this case it is not ageing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and ElBastardo
If inflammation is promoting collagen then in this case it is not ageing
So just need Accutane and my skin will be back? I have seen peoples olive skin tones etc come back from Accutane it's crazy

So just need Accutane and my skin will be back? I have seen peoples olive skin tones etc come back from Accutane it's crazy
I’m not sure because I start accutane in November. I’m on daily anti biotics to purge away any acne/oil in my skin till I start. Have any of your friends ascended with accutane?

I’m not sure because I start accutane in November. I’m on daily anti biotics to purge away any acne/oil in my skin till I start. Have any of your friends ascended with accutane?
Yes I have a chad friend who got all the girls easily he said he had to go on accutane and htn friend who got htn from subhuman from weightloss and tiktok haircut

• +1
Tretinoin and sun protection, TCA peel etc

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Notthatguy
I looked so good as a kid then got fat and started playing video games and went into deep depression pulled myself out was below subhuman and now I'm mtn rn I'm guessing, I had multiple girls as a kid that had a crush on me so I'm trying to get back and lose weight and improve skin and hair

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
You cannot use dry on skin. It needs lubrication. Hyaluronic is most often used. I use that or Volufiline for areas I want to plump.
Is it the same as dermaroller what the difference ?

can you use normal moisturizer?

Have u seen Justin beiber with shit skin he's ltn at most with bad skin it's crazy how much you change
That’s why you have to eat snd sleep well. Btw I’d recommend that you try chem peels, they’re crazy good at removing acne scars.

• +1
For lubrication while using? No, it's not going to lube as good.

Dermaroller bad.

I agree with you here, depth is quite important.

For lubrication while using? No, it's not going to lube as good.

Dermaroller bad.

So how much do I use depth in my face? And do I have to change it every time?

U look too innocent and good of a guy to post ur face here for these mongrels to judge you, bring you down and attack your self esteem. Leave this hell, flourish
It's so I can get better looking and tips from the real 1s idc about the trolls

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
It's so I can get better looking and tips from the real 1s idc about the trolls
Use retinol friend. Drink plenty of water. Use a very gentle face wash. Eat plenty of carrots for beta carotene glow, eat good foods, and get some sun brah

• +1
U look too innocent and good of a guy to post ur face here for these mongrels to judge you, bring you down and attack your self esteem. Leave this hell, flourish
Bro If I sent a before pick from 3 months ago you wouldn't believe it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410