how do i get them to respect me

P

pwettyboijens

Banned
so my girl added me to a group on instagram , telling all her friends im her new boyfriend and everyone is making fun of me for no reason

guys help , what do i respond to all of them again? , she hasnt come online or seen these messages yet but i have to think of something fast before she sees them

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Deleted member 7098, germanlooks and 17 others

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lmao, u done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: frendly, Deleted member 7098, vaninskybird and 1 other person
Are the girls Black?

Send them a dick pic of a gigantic penis of your race and then leave the group

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, pwettyboijens, germanlooks and 3 others
idk why are the supporting a negro instead of me , fuck it i mog that nigger to oblivion
Jewish brainwashing. Over for americans. Media has made women worship ugly blacks

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Are the girls Black?

Send them a dick pic of a gigantic penis of your race and then leave the group
nah , theyre all asian ,, my girl is also asian , the ex was black

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 7098, germanlooks and 8 others
Ohh that explains everything. Asian women on average are self hating and hate their own race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6403
She isn't your girl if she added you to the group to humiliate you like that. Lol

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and frendly
They sound degen af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, germanlooks and Kroker
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
how can they even speak english if they're from japan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Kroker
Tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
how can they even speak english if they're from japan
cause we have english as a additional subject in school?
So in japan you're white? I thought japanese women hated black men.
nah , im pakistani , yeah they dont like blacks but he has been in their friend circle for 3 years so it may be a bias

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
so my girl added me to a group on instagram , telling all her friends im her new boyfriend and everyone is making fun of me for no reason

View attachment 1573140View attachment 1573142

View attachment 1573143View attachment 1573144

View attachment 1573145View attachment 1573146

guys help , what do i respond to all of them again? , she hasnt come online or seen these messages yet but i have to think of something fast before she sees them
like wtf man , at least show some basic respect , why do they have to be rude to me what did i even do to them

i mean even she is a degen hoe , i legit am dating her rn cause she cheated on her ex with me and left him cause he was abusive
why would you even date someone like that? Just fwb or pump and dump

why would you even date someone like that? Just fwb or pump and dump
idk i have a thing for hoes , also ill leave her in a few months i dont plan staying too long with a hoe

dating a non-black girl who has a black ex boyfriend. never do that. it is fucking disgusting.
buy brass knuckles and beat them all to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, n0rthface, SAR and 1 other person
dating a non-black girl who has a black ex boyfriend. never do that. it is fucking disgusting.
buy brass knuckles and beat them all to death
why ? , whats wrong with that?

Do you have access to her Instagram, you could answer pretending to be your girlfriend and cut those toxic women from your life...

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
why ? , whats wrong with that?
no non-primitive woman would unironically seek black men to date. i am not saying there is no good men from that race, but the vast majority of such relationships exist solely because of fetishization from the woman's part, and such degenerate sexual behavior is an untolerable trait for a long term relationship
hope i helped you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Baldingman1998 and Elvisandreaa
no non-primitive woman would unironically seek black men to date. i am not saying there is no good men from that race, but the vast majority of such relationships exist solely because of fetishization from the woman's part, and such degenerate sexual behavior is an untolerable trait for a long term relationship
hope i helped you
i dont plan to do an ltr , ill be gone within a year , im only dating her cause shes the best looking girl where i am , looks kinda stacy tier

you dont earn respect, you either get it or not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
be good looking
i do look much better than that nigger , its just that im 5'9 while her ex was 6'4 or some shit and also cause he got wide shoulders nd stuff

BBC buddy boyo
nah , she told me im bigger than him , plus i fucked her in his own car when she wanted to break up with his abusive and insecure ass

• Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998
It's over
Move to another town and start a new life there (y)

nah , she told me im bigger than him , plus i fucked her in his own car when she wanted to break up with his abusive and insecure ass

why cant i fuck???

i never had any opportunities cuz im ugly af
owww bestie thats sad , huhuhu , :forcedsmile::hnghn:
dont worry bestie , just get a perm , good skin , use some eyeliner , leanmaxx and then slayyyyy

come on bestie lets say to each other , YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!
:cautious::trepidation::unsure::whistle::owo::love::what::geek::what::cool::feelspanties::heart::fire:

@WhiteGoodman stop giving hahaha react and help me :rage::rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and WhiteGoodman
you need to subtly allure and fuck one of them from the friend group and keep going one by one. You'll break their friendship and earn respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: getra, SAR and pwettyboijens
you need to subtly allure and fuck one of them from the friend group and keep going one by one. You'll break their friendship and earn respect.
one of them did say i look way cuter than obie

one of them did say i look way cuter than obie
she's either a good friend or into you. If it's the first case she won't sleep with you and you'll be ridiculed to okinawa and back. Risky imo.

she's either a good friend or into you. If it's the first case she won't sleep with you and you'll be ridiculed to okinawa and back. Risky imo.
good friend ? i never even saw her irl jfl ,on the group just