how do i get them to respect me

nigga good friend of hers JFL

@AlexBrown84 @kjsbdfiusdf @Baldingman1998 @5ft1 @Matthias8272 @karbo @Gonthar @efes @BeyondHope @Future chad @moggedbypastself @Merćer @vaninskybird @WhiteGoodman @Elvisandreaa @lutte @Hueless @the BULL

guys i win!!! , she defended me yayyyy
masha GIF
excited fairy tale GIF by KiKA
jamming fairy tale GIF by KiKA
fairy tale fun GIF by KiKA
fairy tale smile GIF by KiKA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManzareK, Merćer, n0rthface and 6 others
@AlexBrown84 @kjsbdfiusdf @Baldingman1998 @5ft1 @Matthias8272 @karbo @Gonthar @efes @BeyondHope @Future chad @moggedbypastself @Merćer @vaninskybird @WhiteGoodman @Elvisandreaa @lutte @Hueless @the BULL

View attachment 1573663

masha GIF
nigga how did you dickmog a 6'4 black dude

give lengthXwidth nohomo

nigga how did you dickmog a 6'4 black dude

give lengthXwidth nohomo
my length is 6.5 inches , idk about width cause i never measured it , isnt length all that matters??

JFL at

Length is good. You mog me anyways.
ohhh , sorry i thought u said jfl at length

btw , i actually gained 1 cm of my current length from leanmaxxing , had a lot of fat storage there idk for what reason even tho i was skinny

View attachment 1573663

masha GIF
brutal tbh, foids are extremely inclined to give in to peer pressure, especially when its about their bfs. you are lucky to have such a gf tbh, even if she has fucked a nigger before you

• +1
Reactions: pwettyboijens and Baldingman1998

View attachment 1573663

masha GIF
What did they all reply? Btw you are pakistani and all these girls are japanese so asian? Brutal how they roasted you. Sounds like they are all whores in a whore group.

Cut this bitch off, damn

brutal tbh, foids are extremely inclined to give in to peer pressure, especially when its about their bfs. you are lucky to have such a gf tbh, even if she has fucked a nigger before you
i mean shes alright , also body count / virgin girl theory is cope unless the body count is too high
What did they all reply? Btw you are pakistani and all these girls are japanese so asian? Brutal how they roasted you. Sounds like they are all whores in a whore group.
they apologized to her , idk if theyre hoes its just that all of them were good friends with obie and they feel pissed off about me replacing him and him being removed from the group , yeah im pakistani and theyre all jap , except one of them is white , the group may sound whorish but thats just cause we're all from a private school which has a different crowd
Cut this bitch off, damn
explain why

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i mean shes alright , also body count / virgin girl theory is cope unless the body count is too high

they apologized to her , idk if theyre hoes its just that all of them were good friends with obie and they feel pissed off about me replacing him and him being removed from the group , yeah im pakistani and theyre all jap , except one of them is white , the group may sound whorish but thats just cause we're all from a private school which has a different crowd

explain why
Body count is not cope. If you have sex with a. Girl who is used to fucking many guys and experienced 7 and 8 inches she will think you are small in comparison

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Body count is not cope. If you have sex with a. Girl who is used to fucking many guys and experienced 7 and 8 inches she will think you are small in comparison
idk , but i know virgin foids arent any better cause look at arab / indoneasian foids , lost virginity to their husband yet still cheaters

it has more to do with their brain / ur relationship dynamics and being good at sex

now yeah a 3 inch guy would never mog a 7 inch guy , but as someone whos 6.5 i can do better if i tried and anything above 7 is very rare and hurts foids

i feel more worried about her kiss count cause she has told me she has kissed around a 100 people in her life

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and Baldingman1998
i feel more worried about her kiss count cause she has told me she has kissed around a 100 people in her life
Wtf. How old is she? Pretty much over at that point. Just use her for sex and be good with her to use her body tbh. She belongs to the Streets

This kids, is what happens when the Ex of your gf mogs you

Wtf. How old is she? Pretty much over at that point. Just use her for sex and be good with her to use her body tbh. She belongs to the Streets
shes also 19 like me
This kids, is what happens when the Ex of your gf mogs you
cope , hes only taller and got wider frame and shit, i have better face , she said i dick mog him , plus i cucked him titanic style by fucking her in his own car when she used it to take me out and we parked it in a basement

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
shes also 19 like me

cope , hes only taller and got wider frame and shit, i have better face , she said i dick mog him , plus i cucked him titanic style by fucking her in his own car when she used it to take me out and we parked it in a basement
19 year old kissed 100? Lol its over

19 year old kissed 100? Lol its over
like , a lot of her kisses r just normie friends or guys she randomly met , all of them r asian except the negro or me

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK
like , a lot of her kisses r just normie friends or guys she randomly met , all of them r asian except the negro or me
@ManzareK tf u laughing at nigga

so my girl added me to a group on instagram , telling all her friends im her new boyfriend and everyone is making fun of me for no reason

View attachment 1573140View attachment 1573142

View attachment 1573143View attachment 1573144

View attachment 1573145View attachment 1573146

guys help , what do i respond to all of them again? , she hasnt come online or seen these messages yet but i have to think of something fast before she sees them
add me to the group chat ill make everysingle one of them shut the fuck up and girl who added you to the gc will fall in love with u

add me to the group chat ill make everysingle one of them shut the fuck up and girl who added you to the gc will fall in love with u
she already loves me shes my girlfriend

so my girl added me to a group on instagram , telling all her friends im her new boyfriend and everyone is making fun of me for no reason

View attachment 1573140View attachment 1573142

View attachment 1573143View attachment 1573144

View attachment 1573145View attachment 1573146

guys help , what do i respond to all of them again? , she hasnt come online or seen these messages yet but i have to think of something fast before she sees them
it's over you are ugly :lul: if u were gl they won't disrespect you

it's over you are ugly :lul: if u were gl they won't disrespect you
nah, i have a much better face than the negro

its just that im skinny and short while hes 6'4 and buff