How do i get thicker veins ?

A

AscendAndForget1234

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
11
I’m 15-17% body fat I’m getting more vascular in my arms, bicep veins and forearm veins are starting to appear but I’ve noticed and have also been told that my veins aren’t that appealing because they don’t have that thickness to them and their colour just isn’t nice (like greenish). Is it even possible to make my veins thicker?
 
I’m 15-17% body fat I’m getting more vascular in my arms, bicep veins and forearm veins are starting to appear but I’ve noticed and have also been told that my veins aren’t that appealing because they don’t have that thickness to them and their colour just isn’t nice (like greenish). Is it even possible to make my veins thicker?
what have u been doing that they've started to appear?
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
what have u been doing that they've started to appear?
I’m on a 1000 calorie deficit a day, cut from 63-55.5kg so far. Gna cut for like 3-4 more weeeks and end it once I reach 12% body fat
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD
I’m 15-17% body fat I’m getting more vascular in my arms, bicep veins and forearm veins are starting to appear but I’ve noticed and have also been told that my veins aren’t that appealing because they don’t have that thickness to them and their colour just isn’t nice (like greenish). Is it even possible to make my veins thicker?
Reverse grip masturbation, ifykyk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rendezvous
I’m 15-17% body fat I’m getting more vascular in my arms, bicep veins and forearm veins are starting to appear but I’ve noticed and have also been told that my veins aren’t that appealing because they don’t have that thickness to them and their colour just isn’t nice (like greenish). Is it even possible to make my veins thicker?
Building more muscle
Heat
Hydration maxxing water and electrolytes
Carb cycling
Blood flow maxxing with supplements
Roids Pharmaceuticals
Getting leaner
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and AscendAndForget1234
I’m on a 1000 calorie deficit a day, cut from 63-55.5kg so far. Gna cut for like 3-4 more weeeks and end it once I reach 12% body fat
if your still in puberty its giga over if you keep that deficit up bro. you'll remain 5'9 for the rest of your life.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rendezvous
I’m 15-17% body fat I’m getting more vascular in my arms, bicep veins and forearm veins are starting to appear but I’ve noticed and have also been told that my veins aren’t that appealing because they don’t have that thickness to them and their colour just isn’t nice (like greenish). Is it even possible to make my veins thicker?
Jerk off more
 
if your still in puberty its giga over if you keep that deficit up bro. you'll remain 5'9 for the rest of your life.
I’m 5’6. Hitting 100g protein, 65g carbs, 10g fat. Js wanna get lean. I’m doing it only for a few more weeks then getting on erda.
 
I’m 5’6. Hitting 100g protein, 65g carbs, 10g fat. Js wanna get lean. I’m doing it only for a few more weeks then getting on erda.
keep it up if you want to stay 5'6 for the rest of your life bro. yeah sure you might look leaner and be more happy with your body but your body isn't gonna get the nutrients it needs with a calorie deficit during puberty. pick one or the other bro.
 
keep it up if you want to stay 5'6 for the rest of your life bro. yeah sure you might look leaner and be more happy with your body but your body isn't gonna get the nutrients it needs with a calorie deficit during puberty. pick one or the other bro.
What’s wrong with being 5.6 height is cope
 
keep it up if you want to stay 5'6 for the rest of your life bro. yeah sure you might look leaner and be more happy with your body but your body isn't gonna get the nutrients it needs with a calorie deficit during puberty. pick one or the other bro.
its only a couple weeks anyways
 
Larger deficit a body recomp might lower bf and show more visible veins, Reta helps but realistically 17% isn’t gonna show veins at a high weight LOL
yh thats the aim but my maintenance is only like 1.7k at 167cm 55kg
 
  • +1
Reactions: JavzLar4

Similar threads

V
Replies
13
Views
69
vic.293
V
teste617
Replies
6
Views
53
Crappypatty
Crappypatty
mtn_manlet67
Replies
3
Views
27
Heaver
Heaver
mtn_manlet67
Replies
4
Views
66
mtn_manlet67
mtn_manlet67
Hurleyclan5
Replies
6
Views
89
dinhas
dinhas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top