How do I get this girl to stop texting me?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Ghosted this girl and she won't get the hint keeps begging to know why (she's annoying) she just keeps spamming me with alt accounts and somehow she got my phone number even though I never told her it and she leaves me voicemails.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 17791
I never even gave her my number

pretend to profess your love for her and make it really creepy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 11126
pretend to profess your love for her and make it really creepy
I might that actually drys ever girl out if you are too lovey especially crazy chicks.

I will just ignore her and keep insulting her. Worried this girl is gonna make up a SA charge or something

na some girls love being ignored/insulted. text love confession isn't enough for a SA report and u can flip it on her

na some girls love being ignored/insulted. text love confession isn't enough for a SA report and u can flip it on her
Well as long as she can't do that then its fine I screenshotted the sexual stuff before wiping everything you can clearly see she wanted it. But I wouldn't put it past her she texted my friend on instagram and somehow got my phone number despite me never giving it

Make sure you keep things documented in case she tries to go full harpie and me too you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and 190cm90kg
Make sure you keep things documented in case she tries to go full harpie and me too you
Yeah I screenshotted a lot of stuff. I doubt she would go to the police as there is no real case. More so worried she will keep texting my friends. She keeps texting mutuals on instagram its reputation that matter to me more then anything

fuck her. volcel if you wouldn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Goodbye boyo. Swedish lady is flying to Canada to breed with me. I have to focus on work so I can support her for the beginning :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Goodbye boyo. Swedish lady is flying to Canada to breed with me. I have to focus on work so I can support her for the beginning :feelsbadman:
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Yeah I screenshotted a lot of stuff. I doubt she would go to the police as there is no real case. More so worried she will keep texting my friends. She keeps texting mutuals on instagram its reputation that matter to me more then anything
Other whores will realize the situation (having likely acted similar themselves).

Calll the cops on her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
We should start banning humble braggers

• Hmm...
Unironically I don't have time for girls like this I need to make money bitch doesn't make me money.

• JFL
Ghosted this girl and she won't get the hint keeps begging to know why (she's annoying) she just keeps spamming me with alt accounts and somehow she got my phone number even though I never told her it and she leaves me voicemails.
Send her a picture of me and a link to me on this site. She'll forget all about you.

Just pump and dump nigga.

Bro. You're making sex tape now?:whatfeels:
All we did was a 1 hour sex roleplay on discord and now she thinks we are soulmates and is texting my friends on instagram.

I don't want anything to do with this girl

• JFL
Why did you lose interest?

• +1
All we did was a 1 hour sex roleplay on discord and now she thinks we are soulmates and is texting my friends on instagram.

Oh shit. She knows people you associate with? Yeah, not a good candidate for pump and dump. They should be people who can't find you again after you're done with them.

Yeah, you should try to get rid of this bitch tbh.

Message her as if you're a trucel with zero options and this is your one shot at passing on your subhuman genes.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Fxdzcki
Just pump and dump nigga.

Bro. You're making sex tape now?:whatfeels:
yup :feelsgiga:
You got no idea what kind of kinky shit she sending :aheago::whatfeels: @Erik-Jón :feelsgiga:

• JFL
Why did you lose interest?
She had a lot of issues and I realized this girl was going to be high maintenance asf she also is annoying asf

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
She had a lot of issues and I realized this girl was going to be high maintenance asf she also is annoying asf
So looks are not the problem you'd say? I see.

yup :feelsgiga:
You got no idea what kind of kinky shit she sending :aheago::whatfeels: @Erik-Jón :feelsgiga:
@Erik-Jón this nigga bragging to us incels.

Dude, we gotta ascend and become PSL gods. Start cutting your fucking fat and die your eyebrows brown. I'm gonna look into more blue eye maxxing, I might buy some contacts.

• JFL
@Erik-Jón this nigga bragging to us incels.

Dude, we gotta ascend and become PSL gods. Start cutting your fucking fat and die your eyebrows brown. I'm gonna look into more blue eye maxxing, I might buy some contacts.
:whatfeels: Just squint bro? I th-th-thought squinting turns everyone into 12 psl gandy clones :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
:whatfeels: Just squint bro? I th-th-thought squinting turns everyone into 12 psl gandy clones :soy::soy::soy:
Eye colour > eyeshape

I already have top tier reptilian eyes. I'm fucked over by my colouring.

• Hmm...