How do I get this kind of hair?

D

Deleted member 15324

Iron
Basically I want this kind of hair, minus about 2 - 4 weeks of hair growth. I have a roundish skull and ears that stick out so the typical short sides don't suit me. I probably go up like 2 points if my hair on the sides is longer, but I don't know what to tell the barber. Whenever my hair starts looking aspie, I tell him to simply clean it up around the neck and ears if there's bits sticking out over them but he ends up giving me a pseudo-fade instead.

I tried looking online for something I can show him but it seems anything related to male hair is either normie fades or woman hair.
What can I look up to find something that isn't a fade but isn't super long either?

Hairadvice

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
grow it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15324 and Deleted member 5786
yeah but without trims it starts looking aspie as fuck and the barber always reverts my progress by about 3 weeks.
I need some pictures to show him. The hairstyle I posted in OP is a bit too long for my liking but it's the closest thing I could find.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 14323
yeah but without trims it starts looking aspie as fuck and the barber always reverts my progress by about 3 weeks.
I need some pictures to show him. The hairstyle I posted in OP is a bit too long for my liking but it's the closest thing I could find.
tell him to trim only half as much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15324
tell him to trim only half as much
I get a haircut about once a month but honestly that's because i'm not in college yet so I don't go out much. I'm about to start and i'll probably need a haircut once every 3 weeks. Still, I doubt he remembers me.
I'm thinking of just taking a picture of my own hair when it hits the sweet spot (about 2 weeks after my actual haircut) and tell him to cut it to that length. Do you think that'll work?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
I get a haircut about once a month but honestly that's because i'm not in college yet so I don't go out much. I'm about to start and i'll probably need a haircut once every 3 weeks. Still, I doubt he remembers me.
I'm thinking of just taking a picture of my own hair when it hits the sweet spot (about 2 weeks after my actual haircut) and tell him to cut it to that length. Do you think that'll work?
probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15324
help boyos pls