How do I get those smooth and perfect pretty boyish lips?

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
I was at college and I couldn't help but notice, the chad in my class has fucking perfect lips, jfl no homo but this guys lips mogged all girls there, couldn't help it but notice

Idk how to explain but you see a lot in those white pretty boys, its very smooth and often reddish. It's not only about being chapped or not there's something else

Is this achievable by any chance?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
lip lift + filler, humidifer, red light therapy
I was at college and I couldn't help but notice, the chad in my class has fucking perfect lips, jfl no homo but this guys lips mogged all girls there, couldn't help it but notice

Idk how to explain but you see a lot in those white pretty boys, its very smooth and often reddish. It's not only about being chapped or not there's something else

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tenshi
lip lift + filler, humidifer, red light therapy
Dang bro, right into it? what about some soft looks maxing. Scrub your lips before going out. (Gets rid of all the dirt and grime. Also makes them more red and puffy)( I just put water on a towel and scrub) . Drink more water, your lips are like a sponge. Make sure to moisturizing and use lotion. For that glossy look id recommend chapstick (plus is tastes alright when your making out)Last shave your face so your lips are more prominent much like shaving your chest would make your chest more prominent.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
filler if white

>white

filler

Dang bro, right into it? what about some soft looks maxing. Scrub your lips before going out. (Gets rid of all the dirt and grime. Also makes them more red and puffy)( I just put water on a towel and scrub) . Drink more water, your lips are like a sponge. Make sure to moisturizing and use lotion. For that glossy look id recommend chapstick (plus is tastes alright when your making out)Last shave your face so your lips are more prominent much like shaving your chest would make your chest more prominent.
he asked to physically change them. scrubbing isnt gonna do shit

he asked to physically change them. scrubbing isnt gonna do shit
Your an ape. You wouldnt know considering youve never tried

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
to have red lips just drink a lot of water and pinch ur lips

idk about the constant smoothness tho, probably just genetic

I kinda of already do that, my lips are very prone to chapping so naturally I'm always scrubing and using chapsticks it helps for sure, but idk, there's just something different about these people's lips, idk if it's the texture as well.

more or less like in this pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back