How do i get to fuck my teacher

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
How do i get to fuck my teacher? Literally how like this aint some troll thread or some shit and yea its my first post congratulations to me but how do I do that like she big booty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Nick.Harte, Gonthar and 1 other person
Firstable: I deserve to get slaughtered my nigga and left for dead

Secondable: be good looking and get lucky

How do i get to fuck my teacher? Literally how like this aint some troll thread or some shit and yea its my first post congratulations to me but how do I do that like she big booty
Joined Wednesday 5:03PM

• +1
Reactions: Aero
be chad thats it

• +1
Reactions: med
Just chat with her, make a few jokes, start to flirt, give her a few compliments and see how she reacts. If the reaction is positive you can then push things further, how do you look btw?
 a2342709 9c0b 4122 a235 4bbbaa0e47a9

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Just chat with her, make a few jokes, start to flirt, give her a few compliments and see how she reacts. If the reaction is positive you can then push things further, how do you look btw?
View attachment 2736625
187cm htn with body halo

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
JFL Come to the US. Those cases have happened so much I’m genuinely thinking of trying it out lmao

It’s insane how these fucking 15 year olds are getting laid by these hot milfs while I’m fighting to fuck some 3/10s

Spread her shithole and sniff