how do I go about with my life after losing my oneitis?

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
All these grueling years of being an incel, gymcelling, running, strict diet, studying, working etc… all in the hopes of finding love one day.
And it finally happened, I found her, the perfect girl. Life finally made sense, finally everything paid off. I had something, someone to fight for.
I thought I could let my guard down, be at peace. And then it happened, when I loved her the most, when things could kick into gear, then she left me…
I’m devastated, no motivation for anything, I had the only thing I ever wanted in life and lost it. How do you move on? :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Danish_Retard, Captain Mog and 3 others
What a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener, WeiWei, Copeful and 2 others
My oneitis is chad only, she gets fucked every week by chad while I rot and betabux for her when she needs money. Fucking over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, delonisliterallyme and noonespecial
All these grueling years of being an incel, gymcelling, running, strict diet, studying, working etc… all in the hopes of finding love one day.
And it finally happened, I found her, the perfect girl. Life finally made sense, finally everything paid off. I had something, someone to fight for.
I thought I could let my guard down, be at peace. And then it happened, when I loved her the most, when things could kick into gear, then she left me…
I’m devastated, no motivation for anything, I had the only thing I ever wanted in life and lost it. How do you move on? :feelswhy:
At least you got with her in the first place mirin. You know you can find someone just as good so don't fuck things up now

• +1
Reactions: delonisliterallyme and Lost_Soul
At least you got with her in the first place mirin. You know you can find someone just as good so don't fuck things up now
That’s the thing, I don’t want anyone else. I just don’t.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
You get over her trust me I've had 9 onetises and have one currently
I had many oneitises throughout my life as well, the thing is, it never got this far with any of them.
That’s why this one hurts so much.

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Low T

Start eating raw meat and animal fat + go on semen retention

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Adelholzener, noonespecial and 1 other person
I ate my oneitis asshole and vagina out everyday, we did sex. We were so close with each other. But i dont know man. I have a very weird feeling, cant tell what it is. Makes me suicidal. Broke up and got this feeling

• So Sad
Reactions: delonisliterallyme
I get the feeling. Ascend, it's the only way.
I have no motivation to ascend, I already pulled the most gorgeous girl in the world as I am. Who should I ascend for? After her, every other girl is invisible to me.

I ate my oneitis asshole and vagina out everyday, we did sex. We were so close with each other. But i dont know man. I have a very weird feeling, cant tell what it is. Makes me suicidal. Broke up and got this feeling
Did you initiate the brake up or her?

You kys you fucking faggot

• +1
Extremely low T
I'd say travel to Mexico and impregnate a woman then leave, you will forget all about her

• +1
Reactions: watah
Find another one

• JFL
Love doesn’t exist. Reproduction is what you’re confusing it with.
If that was the case, I would’ve lost feelings the moment I busted. It was the exact opposite, I fell even harder for her.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and delonisliterallyme
Did you initiate the brake up or her?
No. I died the day we broke up, and I haven't been alive since. She was probably bot attractive in psl autism since she had blue prey eyes, weak jaw and chin only good zygos somewhat thatsbit

• +1
No. I died the day we broke up, and I haven't been alive since. She was probably bot attractive in psl autism since she had blue prey eyes, weak jaw and chin only good zygos somewhat thatsbit
I understand that feeling bro, sorry for what you’re going through. Wish I could tell you it’s gonna get better but I don’t have proof. How long since she left you?

I understand that feeling bro, sorry for what you’re going through. Wish I could tell you it’s gonna get better but I don’t have proof. How long since she left you?
Dont know a single shit. Havent done a single productive thing since that day other than staying lean thats it. Maybe over 2 month

• So Sad
been there bro

one way is to convince yourself she betrayed and insulted you, then you wouldn’t feel attached to her that much cause she wouldn’t be perfect anymore, and then your forget her and move on

been there bro

one way is to convince yourself she betrayed and insulted you, then you wouldn’t feel attached to her that much cause she wouldn’t be perfect anymore, and then your forget her and move on
I can’t convince myself of something that never happened. I don’t have a single reason to hate her. We never argued, never said a bad word to each other. She didn’t cheat or anything. She simply said she can’t reciprocate the love I have for her. I can’t blame or get angry at her for that, we can’t control how we feel.

• Woah
Reactions: Captain Mog
Dont want anything other than a nights sleep with her togrther
Is there anything that helps you ease the pain? I tried hanging out with friends, drinking, trying to distract myself etc… but these only work for a couple of hours. At the end of the day when I go to sleep she still visits me in my dreams. Even if I wanted to I couldn’t let go of her.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano RonaIdo
I can’t convince myself of something that never happened. I don’t have a single reason to hate her. We never argued, never said a bad word to each other. She didn’t cheat or anything. She simply said she can’t reciprocate the love I have for her. I can’t blame or get angry at her for that, we can’t control how we feel.
i guess you should look into exposing urself to more women

oneitis syndrome happens to lack of exposure to women

Is there anything that helps you ease the pain? I tried hanging out with friends, drinking, trying to distract myself etc… but these only work for a couple of hours. At the end of the day when I go to sleep she still visits me in my dreams. Even if I wanted to I couldn’t let go of her.
Nothing. If i try to do anything it just reminds me of her and that doing these copes wont change shit and at the end of the day i cant sleep with her

i guess you should look into exposing urself to more women

oneitis syndrome happens to lack of exposure to women
Is it really a syndrome that needs to be “cured”?
I believe in the “one”, in soulmates. I might just be old fashioned idk. This is just how my brain works. If you find yourself a girl you unconditionally love, why bother with other girls ever again? What would be the point? You already have someone you love, someone you can plan your life with, someone you can have a family and grow old with.

• +1
Reactions: Captain Mog
Is it really a syndrome that needs to be “cured”?
I believe in the “one”, in soulmates. I might just be old fashioned idk. This is just how my brain works. If you find yourself a girl you unconditionally love, why bother with other girls ever again? What would be the point? You already have someone you love, someone you can plan your life with, someone you can have a family and grow old with.
my oneitis was following my archniggas on instagram

that was the tipping point

• So Sad
Nothing. If i try to do anything it just reminds me of her and that doing these copes wont change shit and at the end of the day i cant sleep with her
Real shit, you have the same thoughts as me. I guess we’re just doomed to live with the memories till we die.

• +1
Like I try to go to mcdonalds or some shit to at least have some enjoyment in my miserable life. But even there the desk I used to sit at with her haunts me. And seeing all those happy couples around me isn’t helping either
I can’t even drive around in peace because I’m reminded by her presence when I look at the front seat next to me but she’s not sitting there anymore

• +1