How do I go clubbing?

heedandfail

heedandfail

Bronze
I've been fucking with this MTB for a little over 2 months and she invited me to go clubbing with her and her friends next week. It's for a birthday and they're getting a table. I don't have to go, but part of me wants to go. She really wants me to go and meet her friends. I'm not anti social or autistic or anything, I just dont do the night scene. She asked if I wanted to, I could bring friends so I'm not uncomfortable or whatever. Thing is I have friends but they are all straight edge and would not be seen at a club.

My question to anyone, who has gone clubbing, is how exactly do I go about this and does this sound like a good idea? Going to the club with a girl and her friends and their boyfriends? Am I supposed to dance or just talk with them? They are all strangers to me besides the girl. Need legit clubbing advice. @ing guys who I think have been to the club IDK.

@pneumocystosis
@Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746
My gl friend says he just dances and girls start grinding their ass on his dick

You're asking basementdwellers.org here. Though I suppose you just go in and mingle and eventually a foid starts giving you IOIs

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
@lilrope lmk bro how do I act NT at the club