How do I GPT and College-Maxx?

SuicideBomber420

SuicideBomber420

Iron
I'm taking a course that requires me to read plenty of scientific journals, then write a summarizing text covering all of them (60-100 pages totals) + create 3 discussion questions for each reading. I have experimented with using Chad-GPT by copying and pasting the journal text, then asking it to summarize. This generates around a 100-word synopsis that helps me grasp the gist, but I still need to manually rewrite and paraphrase it in my own words.

Does anyone have suggestions for useful prompts? My mind goes blank and stops working as soon as I start reading texts my brain is fried from instant gratification, weed smoking in my teens and fucking youtube shorts I have the attention span of a 3 year old baby.

JoinedFeb 27, 2021Posts113Reputation61

I'm taking a course that requires me to read plenty of scientific journals, then write a summarizing text covering all of them (60-100 pages totals) + create 3 discussion questions for each reading. I have experimented with using Chad-GPT by copying and pasting the journal text, then asking it to summarize. This generates around a 100-word synopsis that helps me grasp the gist, but I still need to manually rewrite and paraphrase it in my own words.

Does anyone have suggestions for useful prompts? My mind goes blank and stops working as soon as I start reading texts my brain is fried from instant gratification, weed smoking in my teens and fucking youtube shorts I have the attention span of a 3 year old baby.
For paraphrasing use this: quillbot.com

As for prompts it's mostly just experimentation. Keep using gpt everyday and you'll start to learn how to get it to behave

• +1
Reactions: SuicideBomber420