How do I grow a horse cock?

Everyone on this forum is 7 inches jfl

16 is average CAUSE IT IS
I have said it before and i'll say it again

Stop coping with "muh 13cm is average according to studies". Well, it probably is but women literally don't perceive reality as objective and with immutable laws and facts. If a woman has sex with an 8 incher than that's the new average for her, she'll constantly look for guys with 8 inch+ and everything smaller than that won't do anything for her.

Go up to a woman and tell her that you are happy with your 13cm dick and that you are statistically average, she'll laugh at you won't even consider you a man because she has been in relationships with 10 inchers ever since past puberty.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, HighIQcel and Deleted
I have said it before and i'll say it again

Stop coping with "muh 13cm is average according to studies". Well, it probably is but women literally don't perceive reality as objective and with immutable laws and facts. If a woman has sex with an 8 incher than that's the new average for her, she'll constantly look for guys with 8 inch+ and everything smaller than that won't do anything for her.

Go up to a woman and tell her that you are happy with your 13cm dick and that you are statistically average, she'll laugh at you won't even consider you a man because she has been in relationships with 10 inchers ever since past puberty.
Mirin i think its the first time u make a comment like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Have never used dht gel because I don't want to go bald.

Just do the manual exercises.
won't the exercises interfere with the natural growth?

I measured my dick at about 16-17 cm when hard but want it to get bigger to at least 20 cm. Are there any dickmaxxing guides?
You can legit get 1-3cm length and girth from surgery. You would have a 19-20cm giga penis for 8k euros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Isn’t that surgery invasive and risky though
Yea they cut something so your penis comes out more. It could happen that you cant get it hard enough so it hangs down

PEGym
Thunder's Place
PE didn't work much for me. Bought a bathmate. Did traction stretches. Kegels.
Clamps. Everything. You pretty much need OCD and relentless patience for it to work over time
Is there any validity to that, or is she just a perv? Would it be worth the psychological damage? No worse than snipping off the foreskin I suppose. Why not take mutilation one step further if it means bigger pp as adults?

Last edited:
go back in time to when your cock is about to go through a major growth spurt.

-take 10g of L-carnitine a day to sensitize the androgen receptors.
-make a transdermal DHT applicant, with DMSO, 50mg twice daily on your penis.
-IGF-1 DES 100mcg thrice daily injected at the base of your penis.

probably better methods out there.
@Henry_Gandy
thoughts?

go back in time to when your cock is about to go through a major growth spurt.

-take 10g of L-carnitine a day to sensitize the androgen receptors.
-make a transdermal DHT applicant, with DMSO, 50mg twice daily on your penis.
-IGF-1 DES 100mcg thrice daily injected at the base of your penis.

probably better methods out there.
@MAG27 @chinpilled @alienmaxxer

Thoughts on this stack?

I'm heavily considering running this maybe not as dht dosages cuz i don't want to shutdown my natural production

• +1
Reactions: user47283
I dick mog you, ive got nearly 20cm

@MAG27 @chinpilled @alienmaxxer

Thoughts on this stack?

I'm heavily considering running this maybe not as dht dosages cuz i don't want to shutdown my natural production
I’d do the 1st and 2nd and the k2 thing that alienmaxxer was talking but not the igf thing i don’t think there is even evidence for it and it would hurt

I know pumping can increase size by like an inch and girth by like 0.5 inches

I’d do the 1st and 2nd and the k2 thing that alienmaxxer was talking but not the igf thing i don’t think there is even evidence for it and it would hurt

I know pumping can increase size by like an inch and girth by like 0.5 inches

Pumping is very retarded and i've already explained why, cba to explain it again. Dr Newman Lin explains why better than I could say myself.

Yes im already going to be k2 maxxing, oral and transdermal.

DHT+Carnitine got that.

Im going to be running 4-8ius gh+igf-1 des into shoulders and mandible+igf-1 lr3 systemic, lots of cycles to avoid dangerous sides.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and FinallyAscended