How do I grow taller whilst my growth plates are still open?

D

Deleted member 19263

Iron
Turning 16 in two months so I think my growth plates could still be open. Currently 5ft 9 maybe 5ft 10 but really want to hot the 6ft mark.

My parents are 5ft 4 and 5ft 9 so genetically it could be hard. I heard only 80% of height is genetics though, so how do I influence the other 20%?

Ive heard of people taking mk-677 but I dont want to go through the side effects, any less intense alternatives?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Growth Plate

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy, AscendingHero, ItsOverCel and 2 others
My advice: Eat good food and sleep a lot

Forum’s advice: Waste your parents’ money on “Hormones” on an unknown online pharmacy to enhance something that’s meant to be natural because people who haven’t even got results told you to.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, HAPAgymcel and 1 other person
Forum’s advice: Waste your parents’ money on “Hormones” on an unknown online pharmacy to enhance something that’s meant to be natural because people who haven’t even got results told you to.
there's a limit to normal hormone production especially if you're genetics dictate you are gonna be 5'6, i would recommend blasting hgh to get past the limit

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
You are only gonna get about 2-3 inches above your father's height. I am 6'1 and dad is 6'0. Don't use hgh just deal with it

It’s literally just genetic don’t worry just wait

My advice: Eat good food and sleep a lot

now this is a winner

You are only gonna get about 2-3 inches above your father's height. I am 6'1 and dad is 6'0. Don't use hgh just deal with it
My dad was 5'6- 5'7 and i am 6'0.
I know countless other peoeple like this.

@ThrowAway take aroamsin to keep your growth plates open.
Pm me i know some ways and can give u a diet and exercise plan

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mafiaboy
My dad was 5'6- 5'7 and i am 6'0.
I know countless other peoeple like this.

@ThrowAway take aroamsin to keep your growth plates open.
Pm me i know some ways and can give u a diet and exercise plan
Thats because you probably have some relatives who are tall (even if you dont know them, could be your great great grandfather or your cousins cousin) meaning there is some sort of good height genetics somewhere…im literally half mexican and am the absolut tallest in my entire family…fml

Thats because you probably have some relatives who are tall (even if you dont know them, could be your great great grandfather or your cousins cousin) meaning there is some sort of good height genetics somewhere…im literally half mexican and am the absolut tallest in my entire family…fml
Geñetics can be Bypassed,i will make a thread about it soon.

Genetics is just different levels of Estrogen+different levels of HGH,nothing elese

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, ALP and KDA Player
Nah, he is just the master of height on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: ALP