How do i hack darkweb

hexum.dnd

hexum.dnd

Silver
Joined
May 10, 2026
Posts
603
Reputation
498
should i hack dark web
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic, price., shedontluv-U and 1 other person
🧅
 
  • +1
Reactions: threadeffort
Dark Web is mostly a myth. And there's nothing interesting there anyways even if it was real.

There is practically no place online that you can reliably buy trafficked victims, hitmen, or passable counterfeit money. Even hard drugs and illicit guns are quite difficult to come by, but can be found on occasion.

If you genuinely want to get into "hacking" learn HTML (and CSS and JS). Then learn how Http responses and requests are made. Then learn what URIs, URLs, and URNs are. And finally understand what TCP/TLS/IP (v4 and v6) are. That's the gateway into genuine hacking. Deeper level of hacking would on the OS, ISA and Logisim level, but that takes years and years to learn. I'm still trying to learn it all.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cobicado901 and threadeffort
Dark Web is mostly a myth. And there's nothing interesting there anyways even if it was real.

There is practically no place online that you can reliably buy trafficked victims, hitmen, or passable counterfeit money. Even hard drugs and illicit guns are quite difficult to come by, but can be found on occasion.

If you genuinely want to get into "hacking" learn HTML (and CSS and JS). Then learn how Http responses and requests are made. Then learn what URIs, URLs, and URNs are. And finally understand what TCP/TLS/IP (v4 and v6) are. That's the gateway into genuine hacking. Deeper level of hacking would on the OS, ISA and Logisim level, but that takes years and years to learn. I'm still trying to learn it all.
good point, but don't you think he should learn the basics of nmap, burpsuite, gobuster, google dorks, hydra, etc?
 
good point, but don't you think he should learn the basics of nmap, burpsuite, gobuster, google dorks, hydra, etc?
Never heard of those. I just looked them up. You'd have to learn the basics before cyber security tools.

I just recently got into networking. I spent a lot of my time in Unity, Blender, and Flutter. None of those really help with "hacking" though so I didn't mention them. Networking seems like the correct direction for it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: threadeffort
Dark Web is mostly a myth. And there's nothing interesting there anyways even if it was real.

There is practically no place online that you can reliably buy trafficked victims, hitmen, or passable counterfeit money. Even hard drugs and illicit guns are quite difficult to come by, but can be found on occasion.

If you genuinely want to get into "hacking" learn HTML (and CSS and JS). Then learn how Http responses and requests are made. Then learn what URIs, URLs, and URNs are. And finally understand what TCP/TLS/IP (v4 and v6) are. That's the gateway into genuine hacking. Deeper level of hacking would on the OS, ISA and Logisim level, but that takes years and years to learn. I'm still trying to learn it all.
Another one is finding loop holes within the cite if you find an error in the code that could leave it compromised
 
  • +1
Reactions: threadeffort
Never heard of those. I just looked them up. You'd have to learn the basics before cyber security tools.

I just recently got into networking. I spent a lot of my time in Unity, Blender, and Flutter. None of those really help with "hacking" though so I didn't mention them. Networking seems like the correct direction for it.
good point, most of these things are just tools used for port scanning (basically finding what the server's are being hosted on to exploit known vulnerabilties, you seem to be more knowledgable on actual hacking, not just script kiddie shit, mirin hard fr
 
Another one is finding loop holes within the cite if you find an error in the code that could leave it compromised
burpsuite is a good tool for that, you can see server requests and responses
 
Another one is finding loop holes within the cite if you find an error in the code that could leave it compromised
That's what I'm trying to figure out how to do. My current approach is learning how to manually read http responses and manually formulate http requests. Been learning http headers and how to read the html body.
 
  • +1
Reactions: threadeffort
Dark Web is mostly a myth. And there's nothing interesting there anyways even if it was real.

There is practically no place online that you can reliably buy trafficked victims, hitmen, or passable counterfeit money. Even hard drugs and illicit guns are quite difficult to come by, but can be found on occasion.

If you genuinely want to get into "hacking" learn HTML (and CSS and JS). Then learn how Http responses and requests are made. Then learn what URIs, URLs, and URNs are. And finally understand what TCP/TLS/IP (v4 and v6) are. That's the gateway into genuine hacking. Deeper level of hacking would on the OS, ISA and Logisim level, but that takes years and years to learn. I'm still trying to learn it all.
youre a smart man why would you make that retarded post bro
 
That's what I'm trying to figure out how to do. My current approach is learning how to manually read http responses and manually formulate http requests. Been learning http headers and how to read the html body.
for hacking into webs or pentesting or just as a hobby?
 
those who know💀💀💀
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: price. and threadeffort
for hacking into webs or pentesting or just as a hobby?
For my future projects. I want to build games/simulations one day. I was learning things like OOP and data manipulation (like Linq, SQL, IO) for the longest time to build very simple projects. I then later decided I needed to learn how the internet actually works so I could make my future games online multiplayer. So I went down the URI, internet Protocol and Http/Html rabbit hole.

Later I realized you could exploit a lot of websites if they were poorly created with manually reading and constructing responses/requests.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: threadeffort
For my future projects. I want to build games/simulations one day. I was learning things like OOP and data manipulation (like Linq, SQL, IO) for the longest time to build very simple projects. I then later decided I needed to learn how the internet actually works so I could make my future games online multiplayer. So I went down the URI, internet Protocol and Http/Html rabbit hole.

Later I realized you could exploit a lot of websites if they were poorly created with manually reading and constructing responses/requests.
damn bro, most people who learn this shit are in it for 2 reasons,to obviously hack for malicious intent or obviously getting a job in that field, never heard of someone learning this for game development, cool shit fr, def update on game progress though sounds cool asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mecha-Man
damn bro, most people who learn this shit are in it for 2 reasons,to obviously hack for malicious intent or obviously getting a job in that field, never heard of someone learning this for game development, cool shit fr, def update on game progress though sounds cool asf
I figured if you want your apps/games to be online multiplayer, you should know how the internet works. That way if something breaks you can fix it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: threadeffort

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
4
Views
23
threadeffort
T
hexum.dnd
Replies
21
Views
81
JamesMTN927
JamesMTN927
hexum.dnd
Replies
8
Views
36
GermanSubmarine
GermanSubmarine
fatblackjewishwoman
Replies
1
Views
17
lookism...
lookism...
simematic
Replies
9
Views
29
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Petsmart
Back
Top