How do I have nasolabial folds?

4kluke

4kluke

Iron
I don't have a recessed maxilla, I have good skincare, I'm decently lean, I don't think I have deep canine fossa, (tell me if there are any tests I can do to find out if I do) and I'm 15. what are causing these nasolabial folds?

deep canine fossa

brb imagining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, Maalik, STUPIDREFEREES and 4 others
If you're young it's either due to mouth protrusion and high bodyfat, or downgrown jaws.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
If you're young it's either due to mouth protrusion and high bodyfat, or downgrown jaws.
i have none of those things. but i think my genetics make my face more bloated so maybe its that

more than that
i had nasalibial folds since i was like 8
improper development doesn't care what age you are
Screenshot 127
3595070 1692263333216

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
more than that
View attachment 2788708View attachment 2788707
Mouth protrusion isn’t a bad thing, and a downgrown maxilla is just a masculine shape thing that most men have from birth. It’s not improper growth or anything, hence not necessarily a failo unless it’s too much.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
You are subhuman garbage

• +1
Reactions: AySab, Maalik and likenesss
more than that
View attachment 2788708View attachment 2788707
I've been saying this for like two years, in most cases it's just the enlargement of the nasal aperture that causes the beginning of the fold, they do get longer when the canine fossa recedes with age but the initial dent next to the nose is not caused by this.

you can also just have shit fat distribution which causes the cheekfat to droop onto your mid-face without having any bone issues at all, even gorillas have this and they have huge maxillas.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and datboijj
I have them due to protrusion you're right and these type of folds are the worst and makes one look like a monkeu

Does naso from high body fat go away once lean? I have really minor naso folds that aren’t visible unless under bad lightning and it’s cuz of the fat in the area above my naso fold

Does naso from high body fat go away once lean? I have really minor naso folds that aren’t visible unless under bad lightning and it’s cuz of the fat in the area above my naso fold
depends. face fat is really stubborn so theres a chance it wont go away but most likely yes but youll need something to heal your stretched out skin like retinol. all on genetics

depends. face fat is really stubborn so theres a chance it wont go away but most likely yes but youll need something to heal your stretched out skin like retinol. all on genetics
Of course facial fat will decrease, I’m like 22%, if I go to 12 it won’t stay

Pretty much everyone has nasolabial folds. I don’t think losing weight will help them because they’re a normal thing to have. It’s just that having lots of nasolabial fat looks quite unpleasant in combination with the folds. Losing weight should help this.

It’s when there’s a lack of bone or fat support causing the folds that losing weight actively makes them worse.

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
whatever it is, try eating gelatine, could help

are you indian?
Indians are born with more fat in the midface area, and it can create nasolabial folds