How do I honour my Oneitis properly as a Schizothymic INTJ?

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
How do I hold her in my heart?

How will I continue to love her despite her not wanting me?

How do I honour her as a proper person? How do I love her as a powerful Soul?

A Zyklothyme will have emotional irregularity. They are unable to sustain a single emotion deeply.

Bi-Polars are twice as likely to complete suicide as Schizophrenics.

I have seen depressed Schizothymes. Their faces look cold and dark. They never talk to anyone and just remain constantly depressed. It's very scary.

As a female your onities needs to be used and abused like the rest of them

chad is doing it as i type

• Love it
Reactions: pig_face
More Bi-Polars in the world than Schizophrenics.

Probably owing to social relations and mental immaturity, that lack of ability to think "if I feel a certain way, I need to analyze why, and control myself and see if it's healthy and I can easily regulate my mind and emotions".

Why are Paranoid Schizophrenics, paranoid for absolutely no fucking reason? Imagining things that aren't even there?

What the fuck is going on?

How can you not perceive reality properly the way that it is and instead project your own imaginations on it?

Why is there such a stark contrast between Schizothymes(who function exceptionally well if they have high IQs) and Schizophrenics(who are basically retarded) when both Psychological types are related?

I saw a BiPolar/Zyklothymic White guy in Tiruvannamalai running around happy. He was just so elevated. He was also neurotic and probably of a high dopamine "worrier" gene.

I had 2 of these first symptoms when I STOPPED taking Clozapine UNTILL my mind got healthy and I became normal OFF it.

stfu schizo cuck

Well we can say for certainty that despite the elites gangstalking and harassing me for 45 days and I was able to smoothly function and identify their schemes and tactics shows a high level of functioning and intelligence where a true Schizophrenic would have broken down and became dysfunctional.

Is Schizophrenia higher amongst left handers/right brained people?

Then we have our answer...🙄

Whenever I imagine things in my mind, I KNOW clearly that they are my own imaginations, I never confuse them with reality.

Oh yeah, using physical things like weapons and other mechanical things seems to be very contrarian to both Autism and Schizophrenia.

It shows high motor control and ability to manipulate the physical world.(which both absolutely suck at)

How do I hold her in my heart?

How will I continue to love her despite her not wanting me?
Tell her how you feel in your own way, like maybe how it was done in the old days, surprising her with a serenade and singing a love song under her balcony, do you know where she lives?
 9c53702b 3b2f 4032 bb28 59980cda5da8

Schizothymia just seems to be characterized by a strong ability to coming to terms with one's own emotions, especially integrating deep emotions into one's Self, with there being no split between emotions and Selfness.

Schizothymia just seems to be characterized by a strong ability to coming to terms with one's own emotions, especially integrating deep emotions into one's Self, with there being no split between emotions and Selfness.

Opposite actually as per Kretschmer...

So Schizothymes have no personal identity or feelings, if they have no integration?

What would that mean? A kind of lackness/coldness? An aloofness?

Then shouldn't Zyklothymes have strong identities about themselves? "Feeling themselves in the midst of multivariegatedness of everyday life?"

If there is no integration then a person is just hollow.

Feeling emotions... Integrating emotions as per your sense of Self?

If you came into contact with something, how would that affect you?

A selectiveness? A filter? An ability to choose what kind of emotion to embody?

Schizos don't have emotions yet Schizo is a right brained disorder (creativity/hallucination, split from awareness and proper understanding of reality)

How can you be distant from the world yet experience hallucinations? Are the hallucinations the result of their distancing from the world? "Not in touch with reality"?

Maybe we need to analyze what happens right before they experience their first hallucinations. Like withdrawal? Inability to process information properly? Disorganized thought patterns/word salad?

"I only had hallucinations when they were really reading my mind and they repeated my actual thoughts in my head and I was DUMB enough to react to them by talking to them like as though I can feel them in my mind reading my thoughts." ~ person X

I have too much going on for me. I just want to heal myself and take care of my looks.

Get my eyes sorted out.