How do I implant sex thoughts in her brain

Mousei

Mousei

Over for you
20191116 205931

I think im getting IOIs but I need to pull off some tricky seduction techniques to be able to slip some seductive intercourse thoughts in her cranium.

Say i bet ur pussy taste like skittles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Butthurt Dweller and Mousei
uhhh try sending her a pp pic
no girl can resist a pp pic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mousei
Imagine her saying you’re one of the good guys, then you transition right to sex lmao

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and jefferson
Imagine her saying you’re one of the good guys, then you transition right to sex lmao
Fuck I hate foids being so repulsed by sex. Its the subhumans fault for hitting on every girl when its clearly unwanted due to thier subhumanity.

Do her like clockwork orange and MK UKTRA that ho, then proceed to demonstrate your kung fu doggy style

Fuck I hate foids being so repulsed by sex. Its the subhumans fault for hitting on every girl when its clearly unwanted due to thier subhumanity.
No nigga this where the red pill is right. You never become an emotional pillow. You supposed to escalate any way possible.

sex thoughts implants by Eppley

what the fk is this paragraph. why is guys plural

Would need to see more but it looks like you're friendzoned boyo

• +1
Reactions: Anon and Vitruvian
Then why the fuck do girls say they like the good guys.

Shes a hoe
Nigga it's not all face. I'd say 70% looks the rest is behavior and personality. If she's hitting you up she thinks ur hot. The better looking you are the more you can compensate retard behavior. At the end of the day, women still need to be dominated its just behavior is as big as trp says it is.

20191116 220105

oh shit shes redpilled

How good looking is she? She seems like a smart girl. I'd consider LTR if she was good looking and non-whore, just based on how she talks ngl. Inb4 "jfl at this cuck whiteknight".

Would need to see more but it looks like you're friendzoned boyo
Smells like friendzone indeed :feelswah:
Keep talking to her but implanting sexual thoughts is dumb at this point. Ask her out, but ur working with her so that might be a problem depending on your work environment.