How do i import exemestane a.k.a aromasin without the law seizing my package? I'm from South East Asia btw DUMB ANSWER BTFO

Ultravisionary Bism

Ultravisionary Bism

Silver
Anybody have an idea?
From your experience with bank or bitcoin after the package arrive did your country seize your exemestane because of no prescription?

I'm a bit skeptical when i tried to finish the purchase from dragon ordnance due to some law in my country JFL
I'm a bit paranoid tbh

I can't lose some money tbh

What country?
Try to order from your own country, the packages don't go through customs, they just arrive directly. In the European Union there's a trade agreement that allows packages to travel freely between countries so they don't go through customs, only stuff from outside EU is checked, I'm not sure if SE-Asian countries have something similar in their area.
I've also ordered stuff from non-European countries that should have went through the customs but since the packages were very small - the size of an envelope they simply arrived directly, they didn't bother checking them.

::SPOILER:: aromatase inhibitors won't make you grow taller, but it never began for you in the first place if you have to rely on the www to get commonly used drugs like exemestane

::SPOILER:: aromatase inhibitors won't make you grow taller, but it never began for you in the first place if you have to rely on the www to get commonly used drugs like exemestane
Those fags called doctor wont let me have it

Last edited:
What country?
Try to order from your own country, the packages don't go through customs, they just arrive directly. In the European Union there's a trade agreement that allows packages to travel freely between countries so they don't go through customs, only stuff from outside EU is checked, I'm not sure if SE-Asian countries have something similar in their area.
I've also ordered stuff from non-European countries that should have went through the customs but since the packages were very small - the size of an envelope they simply arrived directly, they didn't bother checking them.
Indonesia bro

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
What country?
I mean i will order a little box of exemestane but i'm a bit worried that they will detect it and seize it because of individual purchase

• +1
Those protein and glucosamine sulphate will but in order to stop the bone age you will need exemestane

I mean i will order a little box of exemestane but i'm a bit worried that they will detect it and seize it because of individual purchase
not happening, they don’t care about some kid trying to keep his growth plates open they csre about stopping large amounts of addictive drugs into the country

Better ask other people from Indonesia then...
I asked a bodybuilder gymcoping who used exemestane and tried to buy it from him but he wont let me man.
Fr a total mental gymnastics that i must asked those bluepillers about these drugs
I don't have any connection beside those people
I don't even know drugs smuggler if i know maybe i would ask them instead
But here i am

What country?
Anybody with common sense will know that if you buy a drugs in that region, it will not be checked at all but the difference is that i will import it since it is a drug they will check it

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back