How do I improve my side profile

genocideallfoids

genocideallfoids

Iron
Joined
Mar 13, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
2
16, 6’5 it should be easy for me but I grew up really fucking ugly and not that tall so I have 0 confidence, girls talk to me now and aren’t scared of me anymore (most of the time) but still I just want to look better for more confidence

I’ve made my front profile look quite a lot better but my side profile is still shit, I know my side profile is mostly just genetically bad but what can I do to improve it


IMG 0066
 
16, 6’5 it should be easy for me but I grew up really fucking ugly and not that tall so I have 0 confidence, girls talk to me now and aren’t scared of me anymore (most of the time) but still I just want to look better for more confidence

I’ve made my front profile look quite a lot better but my side profile is still shit, I know my side profile is mostly just genetically bad but what can I do to improve it


View attachment 5699641
Can’t do much really, unless you want surgery
 
Hop on gear for like 20-30 weeks for bone mass
 
  • +1
Reactions: PepuDNR
U

got a lot of posts, is bonesmashing cope or nah
Yes and no, it might give you good results however it’s not a magic all in one solution for your problems. There are good threads on it, just search it up
 
dude your face is puffy or full of fat, you need to put the fork down, no surgeries, no drugs, no bullshit just eat less
 
  • +1
Reactions: genocideallfoids
16, 6’5 it should be easy for me but I grew up really fucking ugly and not that tall so I have 0 confidence, girls talk to me now and aren’t scared of me anymore (most of the time) but still I just want to look better for more confidence

I’ve made my front profile look quite a lot better but my side profile is still shit, I know my side profile is mostly just genetically bad but what can I do to improve it


View attachment 5699641
ropa max o algo
 
16, 6’5 it should be easy for me but I grew up really fucking ugly and not that tall so I have 0 confidence, girls talk to me now and aren’t scared of me anymore (most of the time) but still I just want to look better for more confidence

I’ve made my front profile look quite a lot better but my side profile is still shit, I know my side profile is mostly just genetically bad but what can I do to improve it


View attachment 5699641
damn bro ur genes are blessed. especially if ur 6'5. dw about side profile just keep good habits itll grow on its on later on durng 16-21. but after 21 its likely over if you look the same
 
  • +1
Reactions: genocideallfoids
LOSE MORE FAT BRO SO SIMPLE LOSE MORE FAT
 
16, 6’5 it should be easy for me but I grew up really fucking ugly and not that tall so I have 0 confidence, girls talk to me now and aren’t scared of me anymore (most of the time) but still I just want to look better for more confidence

I’ve made my front profile look quite a lot better but my side profile is still shit, I know my side profile is mostly just genetically bad but what can I do to improve it


View attachment 5699641
surgery bro
 

Similar threads

Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
2
Views
20
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
UnknownDuck77
Replies
1
Views
82
sample
sample
1ncelbruh0218
Replies
4
Views
52
narutoer
narutoer
UnknownDuck77
Replies
5
Views
40
clavicularsrightnut
clavicularsrightnut
G
Replies
11
Views
150
gonnareachhtnsomday
G

Users who are viewing this thread

  • clavicularsrightnut
Back
Top