How Do I Improve My Subhuman Facial Harmony/Phenotype?

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
My facial harmony is fucked, even visualizing the results of the many different surgeries which could minutely improve me, is not enough to make me look human let alone desirable . It's depressing since I was at least normie tier before the age of 16 and got some attention from girls in my age group, now women avoid me like the plague and often go out of their way to disrespect me. All I want to know is where my face went wrong. Many people have commented my phenotype is shitty, but even compared to other curries with even shittier phenotypes I am treated as trash. The worst part is even guys who are fatter than me get treated better. I know the reason has to do with the placement and arrangement of my features because I feel sick to my stomach every time I look at my overall face. Even though I have some positive attributes, the negatives far outweigh them. I don't what to do.

I hope @yuyu will look at this thread at some point. All the points you made are quite accurate but even imagining myself with thinner nose, wider lips, better eyebrows, and longer chin with forward grown mandible, isn't enough to make me look normie, I think it will improve me but make me uncanny. Also, my bone structure is quite weak on the left side, which will lead to issues as I lose weight, mainly a lack of under-eye support and strong nasolabial folds, I will have similar issues though less severe on the right side. I just don't understand what makes my phenotype so repulsive to people, even in a platonic sense, I see plenty of soy-boys who would be rated low here, interact normally with women and even have girlfriends. Meanwhile I get treated as shit just for existing and daring to breathe the same air as other people, it's fucking over.

Attachments

• looksmax.jpg
    looksmax.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My facial harmony is fucked, even visualizing the results of the many different surgeries which could minutely improve me, is not enough to make me look human let alone desirable . It's depressing since I was at least normie tier before the age of 16 and got some attention from girls in my age group, now women avoid me like the plague and often go out of their way to disrespect me. All I want to know is where my face went wrong. Many people have commented my phenotype is shitty, but even compared to other curries with even shittier phenotypes I am treated as trash. The worst part is even guys who are fatter than me get treated better. I know the reason has to do with the placement and arrangement of my features because I feel sick to my stomach every time I look at my overall face. Even though I have some positive attributes, the negatives far outweigh them. I don't what to do.

I hope @yuyu will look at this thread at some point. All the points you made are quite accurate but even imagining myself with thinner nose, wider lips, better eyebrows, and longer chin with forward grown mandible, isn't enough to make me look normie, I think it will improve me but make me uncanny. Also, my bone structure is quite weak on the left side, which will lead to issues as I lose weight, mainly a lack of under-eye support and strong nasolabial folds, I will have similar issues though less severe on the right side. I just don't understand what makes my phenotype so repulsive to people, even in a platonic sense, I see plenty of soy-boys who would be rated low here, interact normally with women and even have girlfriends. Meanwhile I get treated as shit just for existing and daring to breathe the same air as other people, it's fucking over.
Nigga are you Indian?