HOW DO I INCREASE DICK SIZE?

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Master
Help
My dick is 5 inch (im 14yo, tanner stage 4.2 max is 5 so im almost done growing i have 1/2 years letfr)
And no its not cuz of bad diet or whatever
Its genetic, my father had a small penis too (dont ask how i know)
What can i do?
I thought of taking DHT but i dont wanna lose my hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximizer24, silencio, mrr and 1 other person
nigga u are 14 i was also dicklet at that age, im 17 and almost 7 incher, but if ur father has small dick then idk, might be over

• +1
Reactions: maximizer24 and majesticincel
why is bro tryna blackpill everyone :feelswat::ogre:
everyone needs to swallow blackpill to its full extent
better to do it now and quit coping or it will hit you like a truck later

• +1
Reactions: jué and beefliverontop
everyone needs to swallow blackpill to its full extent
better to do it now and quit coping or it will hit you like a truck later
think u just fucked up your mental health bro ._.

and ur prolly just tryna get other ppl to ur level :feelsuhh:

do u not see he is rotting incel trying to bring everyone down, he has nothing going on in his life and is hopeless

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and 14vic
Comeback 6 years later and ask the same question if you still feel the need :feelshehe:
im almost done with puberty tho bro i dont have much growing years left.
My biological age is probally 18-20

do u not see he is rotting incel trying to bring everyone down, he has nothing going on in his life and is hopeless
no im not, just acknowledging the truth lmao
when something actually works or when something will harm someones progress i make sure to point that out very clearly

Help
My dick is 5 inch (im 14yo, tanner stage 4.2 max is 5 so im almost done growing i have 1/2 years letfr)
What can i do?
brother how are you gonna be 14 and have 1.5k posts on an incel forum
enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
im almost done with puberty tho bro i dont have much growing years left.
My biological age is probally 18-20

my edit GIF

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Help
What can i do?
Start beating your meat everyday
This increases dick size and worked for me
Now I have 6 inches and above average girth

how do i enjoy sex then
With todays sluts they dont even like 7 inches its 8+ or death

you’re 14 years old claiming that “today’s sluts only accept 8 inches.” Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Stop believing everything you read on this website

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
brother how are you gonna be 14 and have 1.5k posts on an incel forum
enjoy life
The fact that there are 14 year olds listening to the information and degenerate things being said and post on this forum really worries me. At his age I was playing cs 1.6 and going out all day for football with my friends, I didn't even know 2% of what information is here. This generation is cooked, fr :feelshehe:
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
nigga u are 14 i was also dicklet at that age, im 17 and almost 7 incher, but if ur father has small dick then idk, might be over
Just check your dad's dick size theory

The fact that there are 14 year olds listening to the information and degenerate things being said and post on this forum really worries me. At his age I was playing cs 1.6 and going out all day for football with my friends, I didn't even know 2% of what information is here. This generation is cooked, fr :feelshehe:
Well im subhuman so…
I HAVE to spend time on this stupid site to figure out how to fix my subhuman dick

you’re 14 years old claiming that “today’s sluts only accept 8 inches.” Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? Stop believing everything you read on this website
I mean its true tho
ive read so many stories on reddit how wifes keep seeing “sex” as this chore and that they dont even “like it”

no im not, just acknowledging the truth lmao
when something actually works or when something will harm someones progress i make sure to point that out very clearly
so over for you

just feel bad for u

would look into mental health help

Start beating your meat everyday
This increases dick size and worked for me
Now I have 6 inches and above average girth
Ehm i dont know about that man
Doesnt that lower full growth potential?

ive read so many stories on reddit how wifes keep seeing “sex” as this chore and that they dont even “like it”
Bro, you're fucking 14 years old, get out and touch some grass and enjoy your childhood. There's no time or place to need such information. You'll bump into it all your life. Your bigger issue at this age should be how to kick the ball better, or how to shoot better at Fortnite, not what certain wives do on Reddit, wtf..

Click on my name ull see a box click on my name in the box scroll till u get to day 3 i have a dick growth guide there

• Love it
Bro, you're fucking 14 years old, get out and touch some grass and enjoy your childhood. There's no time or place to need such information. You'll bump into it all your life. Your bigger issue at this age should be how to kick the ball better, or how to shoot better at Fortnite, not what certain wives do on Reddit, wtf..
Boyo stop trying to bluepill me
If my dick was 6 inches and i had a nice average frame like all the other kids my age i wouldnt of never stumbled actoss this website
Instead now I have to research how the HPA axis works to inject DHT instead of playing football like you recommended or else I wont enjoy life fully

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Help
What can i do?
how are u tanner stage 4'2 nigga ? that's what I'm at and I'm 16.2

• Hmm...
Reactions: MilkMan87
how are u tanner stage 4'2 nigga ? that's what I'm at and I'm 16.2
idk man
I can grow solid goatee and side burns and i have alot of chest hair
People mistake me for being 21-25 ALOT

• +1
Reactions: MilkMan87
are you on steroids or something ?
nope, either im some high test ape or i have some ilness
I thought i just started puberty very early but thats not the case, i always used to be the bigger/older looking kid, since i was 5. People thought i was 8, when i was 11 they thoight i was 16. Now im 14 and they think im 25

Topical DHT won't cause hairloss at 14. Do it for a year at most. Even if you have bad hair genetic, they won't kick in until you're about 17-18, 16 in the worst case scenario. So if you start DHT now and do it till 15 you shouldn't have anything to worry about

• Love it
Topical DHT won't cause hairloss at 14. Do it for a year at most. Even if you have bad hair genetic, they won't kick in until you're about 17-18, 16 in the worst case scenario. So if you start DHT now and do it till 15 you shouldn't have anything to worry about
Lol, so do i just rub the dht on my dick ?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters