How do I jawmax?

TwoThirds

TwoThirds

Iron
As you can see in the picture below my jaw is subhuman. My jaw is really narrow, my gonial angle is definitely above 130 degrees and my chin is recessed. What can I do about it? My tongue already naturally rests on the roof of my mouth, so mewing probably won't make a difference.

Attachments

• 20181130_151226.png
    20181130_151226.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 105
visit a maxfac and see what he is telling ya

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Hey bro, mew and chew for starters. If you don't like the improvement after a year, then schedule a consultation with a plastic/cosmetic surgeon and see if jaw implants are good for you.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and justanothergymcell
Jfl if you think you already have proper tongue posture. That shit gets most people at first. Your only option is to hardmew and chew and to workout with a good diet to increase testosterone and growth hormone

Jfl if you think you already have proper tongue posture. That shit gets most people at first. Your only option is to hardmew and chew and to workout with a good diet to increase testosterone and growth hormone
I wish my tongue had an erroneous position so I wouldn't have to get surgery. However, my whole tongue naturally rests on the roof of my mouth, so I don't quite know what to change.
>workout with a good diet
Sure, but that won't change my face dramatically.

Maxfac? I have never heard of that.

He means a maxillofacial surgeon. They'll review your case and reccomend you some kind of jawbone cutting procedure to improve the asthethic of your face if they think its needed.

you at least have a chin
dunno what's worse: to be a chinlet or a jawlet
94d64c54 276f 4764 b087 888d161a1c04

As you can see in the picture below my jaw is subhuman. My jaw is really narrow, my gonial angle is definitely above 130 degrees and my chin is recessed. What can I do about it? My tongue already naturally rests on the roof of my mouth, so mewing probably won't make a difference.

Your chin is only slightly recessed since in an ideal scenario it would form a straight line from your top lip to your chin. In addition to trying mewing chewing, which honestly I believe won't help much (but hey, it's free to try!) and before undergoing major surgery such as jaw implants or orthognathic surgery, I would also suggest consulting with a doctor about Kybella since you have visible fat underneath your chin that is obstructing your jaw shape.

Overall, your profile view is pretty normal, perhaps slightly above average.

Try doing face pulling. It should bring your lower jaw more forward.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
how should facepulling work? should you be pulling with your front teeth/incisors, since thats what they were made for?
Try doing face pulling. It should bring your lower jaw more forward.