How do I keep convos going on with girls

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Zephir
Theres this one foid ive been texting alot but we have genuinely spoken about everything like our convos keep hitting dead ends,

How do i keep the convo alive?

trust me
if she was interested in you , the conversations wouldnt go in dead ends (from experience)

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, greycel, ubicuse and 1 other person
if i was wrong
talk with her in topics she is interesting on

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
just ask her questions about her dont talk bout you

• +1
Reactions: greycel, beefliverontop and ubicuse
Ohh trust me shes interested in me
Shes the one who texted me heyyy. With 3 y’s
i wouldnt take this a sign
how the conversation ends btw? who ends it ? who text first?who take more time to reply?

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Magma
no idea this is an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, greycel and beefliverontop
trust me
if she was interested in you , the conversations wouldnt go in dead ends (from experience)
what about in person. If she’s potentially interested but you can’t hold good convos

• +1
what about in person. If she’s potentially interested but you can’t hold good convos
i would just relax and talk in a chill spot , ask her about herself and make her feel special and interested , remember if she is really interested in you , you will be fine

• +1
i would just relax and talk in a chill spot , ask her about herself and make her feel special and interested , remember if she is really interested in you , you will be fine
It feels like we’ve talked alot about her life which is alot more interesting than mine (brutal) and we have some common interests but they’re not something you can discuss for long just because the nature of the topic and coming out as a nerd

• +1
i wouldnt take this a sign
how the conversation ends btw? who ends it ? who text first?who take more time to reply?
Who starts the texts? 50/50 tbh.
Shes very alive during the texts. Super interested about my day etc.
We go on calls often. Either she calls me or i call her. She replies pretty fast aswell, usually i take longer to replier cuz im a busy nigga

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
It feels like we’ve talked alot about her life which is alot more interesting than mine (brutal) and we have some common interests but they’re not something you can discuss for long just because the nature of the topic and coming out as a nerd
Just lie about it bro
I usually say yeaaa i went to italy and spain this summer. Thinking about going to dubai next uear blah blah.
She thinks I went to Ibizalast week haha (i wasnt in spain JFL)

• +1
if thats so then you cant do much about it , its gonna be boring and reach dead ends , you have to take it to the next level,dont higher it too much like asking her out or smth else unless you're too sure .

Last edited:
  • +1
if she was interested itd keep itself going
Thing is we texted like 2-3 days in a row now. And we spoke about like everything. We wanna talk but there’s genuinely nothing to discuss or talk about so i just ended the convo. Its kind of hard to find topics to speak about

• +1
Thing is we texted like 2-3 days in a row now. And we spoke about like everything. We wanna talk but there’s genuinely nothing to discuss or talk about so i just ended the convo. Its kind of hard to find topics to speak about
i dont know what the issue might be, when i talk to foids especially id theyre interested it feels like the conversation is immortal, find the right way to switch topic to topic smoothly

• +1
i dont know what the issue might be, when i talk to foids especially id theyre interested it feels like the conversation is immortal, find the right way to switch topic to topic smoothly
Got it. Should i text her later? What do i say? Cuz i left her on read for a solid 25 mins…

• +1
Got it. Should i text her later? What do i say? Cuz i left her on read for a solid 25 mins…
talk about your day, its all about how youre able to switch the topic smoothly and seamlessly, talk about your day and then mention something in your day and boom whole new topic,

• +1
talk about your day, its all about how youre able to switch the topic smoothly and seamlessly, talk about your day and then mention something in your day and boom whole new topic,
Okay thanks.
Rep my messages, click the thumbs up on mu
  • +1
trust me
i have the same problem. texting doesnt go far, but irl i can easily make her laugh and we have great conversations, is she just a bad texter or do u think its possible to bag her?

i have the same problem. texting doesnt go far, but irl i can easily make her laugh and we have great conversations, is she just a bad texter or do u think its possible to bag her?
based on what you said here , keep the conversation irl and if you ever text her dont make it boring , dont take it to the next level unless you're confident and sure ,

based on what you said here , keep the conversation irl and if you ever text her dont make it boring , dont take it to the next level unless you're confident and sure ,
my form of texting is sending reels :feelswhy: prolly retarded since they dont rly create a conversation

Just lie about it bro
I usually say yeaaa i went to italy and spain this summer. Thinking about going to dubai next uear blah blah.
She thinks I went to Ibizalast week haha (i wasnt in spain JFL)
You can’t really lie about stuff like this if you want to get into a relationship because they’ll see through the lies but for hookups I agree

You can’t really lie about stuff like this if you want to get into a relationship because they’ll see through the lies but for hookups I agree
Shes more a friend w benefits typa girl.
I dont fuck with relationships nowadays
Over if your genuinely interested in marrying a girl in this generation

• +1
Reactions: dbva
unless shes an attention seeking cockslut she would be engaged in convos with you, dump that whore

otherwise, talk abt music, fav albums, hobbies, etc, really not that hard bhai just talk like you would with ur homies

• +1
Shes more a friend w benefits typa girl.
I dont fuck with relationships nowadays
Over if your genuinely interested in marrying a girl in this generation
Tbh I agree but for me Im so much of an abused dog that I want the validation and affection (never began)

• +1
unless shes an attention seeking cockslut she would be engaged in convos with you, dump that whore

otherwise, talk abt music, fav albums, hobbies, etc, really not that hard bhai just talk like you would with ur homies
Bhai. Me and my homies are brainrotted. We say the most outrageous racist and homophobic shit that would send us the jail. Alot of rape jokes, dark
Humor. If i talked to my
Female friends how i talk to my male friends she would find me weird haha

Bhai. Me and my homies are brainrotted. We say the most outrageous racist and homophobic shit that would send us the jail. Alot of rape jokes, dark
Humor. If i talked to my
Female friends how i talk to my male friends she would find me weird haha

i can relate jfl, ive definitely dropped in iq points from these typa convos, but still, you should just be chill and talk abt stuff, its a lot easier for me since i play the drums and guitar and i can just start convos from there and escalate into like "whats ur favorite artist/album/song" etc etc etc but just find something you do and try to see if she has the same interests as you

• +1
View attachment 3052640

i can relate jfl, ive definitely dropped in iq points from these typa convos, but still, you should just be chill and talk abt stuff, its a lot easier for me since i play the drums and guitar and i can just start convos from there and escalate into like "whats ur favorite artist/album/song" etc etc etc but just find something you do and try to see if she has the same interests as you

IMG 2891

She texts me first:
Her: Heyy
Her: how are you ?
Her: is it fun in turkey? (Im at turkey 4 vacation)
Me: heyy
Me: yea its pretty fun here i just went to this castle, its basically a mall with alot of stores,
Her: omggg thats nice what did u buy??
Me: a few shirts
Me: its pretty fun here, by the way im gonna go zipline? You know what that is (Reason why i asked her if she knows what ziplining is its bc shes kind of a loner JFL. She doesnt go much outside haha but its a very pretty kind girl, ive known her for 8 years and since then we r best friends. Since elementary She used to have a crush on me but she was not
My type but puberty did the magic and shes very pretty now, suddenly shes texting and calling me
Way more than normal)
Her: Isnt that like the crazy thing where your super high n shit? Thats scary asf i hope u dont die
Her: sounds fun but please dont die 😂
Me: Haha okay ill try my best, u got any plans for summer?
Her: yea ima go to spain
Me: sounds fun

Attachments

• IMG_2892.png
    IMG_2892.png
    871.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2893.png
    IMG_2893.png
    772.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ubicuse
View attachment 3052646
She texts me first:
Her: Heyy
Her: how are you ?
Her: is it fun in turkey? (Im at turkey 4 vacation)
Me: heyy
Me: yea its pretty fun here i just went to this castle, its basically a mall with alot of stores,
Her: omggg thats nice what did u buy??
Me: a few shirts
Me: its pretty fun here, by the way im gonna go zipline? You know what that is (Reason why i asked her if she knows what ziplining is its bc shes kind of a loner JFL. She doesnt go much outside haha but its a very pretty kind girl, ive known her for 8 years and since then we r best friends. Since elementary She used to have a crush on me but she was not
My type but puberty did the magic and shes very pretty now, suddenly shes texting and calling me
Way more than normal)
Her: Isnt that like the crazy thing where your super high n shit? Thats scary asf i hope u dont die
Her: sounds fun but please dont die 😂
Me: Haha okay ill try my best, u got any plans for summer?
Her: yea ima go to spain
Me: sounds fun
u need game and some corny shit to keep the convo interesting, but if shes a loner no point spitting any game.

(Reason why i asked her if she knows what ziplining is its bc shes kind of a loner JFL. She doesnt go much outside haha but its a very pretty kind girl, ive known her for 8 years and since then we r best friends.
mirin, she seems like my type of girl, quiet shy kind affectionate introverted

but it seems like ur convo is going great? does she just stop texting you randomly? if not then it feels like you can definitely bag her, especially if youre childhood friends

• +1
u need game and some corny shit to keep the convo interesting, but if shes a loner no point spitting any game.
Yea thas what im doing. Im just telling her about my day she aswell, Wdym if shes a loner no point in spitting game?

but it seems like ur convo is going great? does she just texting you randomly? if not then it feels you can definitely bag her, especially if youre childhood friends
Ye same.
I seriously got a fucking gem. Im glad i have this chick cuz shes exactly my type. Im just like you bhai i like the shy introverted cute girls tho

Ye same.
I seriously got a fucking gem. Im glad i have this chick cuz shes exactly my type. Im just like you bhai i like the shy introverted cute girls tho
lmao i just realized i fucked up like half my sentence im high asf rn jfl but i hope u can bag her bhai, dont fumble

• +1

but it seems like ur convo is going great? does she just stop texting you randomly? if not then it feels like you can definitely bag her, especially if youre childhood friends
Yea she texts me randomly. When shes bored. Whats so nice about her is she doesnt talk to otjee boys cuz shes so shy. Shes never had a kiss, or hug, while i know anoyher female friend same age as her lost her virginity JFL.
I asked her u have so many options why not do something? She said “im
Waiting for the right age, or
Maybe after marriage”. Shes wifey material for sure. She hates this generation, and the west overall. Just like me. Thats why were such good friends

Yea thas what im doing. Im just telling her about my day she aswell, Wdym if shes a loner no point in spitting game?
lonely girls are usually lonely cuz they are insecure or smn, even the least bit of attention will get them hooked onto you so theres really no point in spitting game, that shit is for whores anyways a real women deserves compliments

• +1
Yea she texts me randomly. When shes bored. Whats so nice about her is she doesnt talk to otjee boys cuz shes so shy. Shes never had a kiss, or hug, while i know anoyher female friend same age as her lost her virginity JFL.
I asked her u have so many options why not do something? She said “im
Waiting for the right age, or
Maybe after marriage”. Shes wifey material for sure. She hates this generation, and the west overall. Just like me. Thats why were such good friends
bro just ask her out atp, dont pass the deal up

• +1
lonely girls are usually lonely cuz they are insecure or smn, even the least bit of attention will get them hooked onto you so theres really no point in spitting game, that shit is for whores anyways a real women deserves compliments
Idk man. Shes chill, shes not like other girls