How do I keep convos going on with girls

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Zephir
Theres this one foid ive been texting alot but we have genuinely spoken about everything like our convos keep hitting dead ends,

How do i keep the convo alive?

u must be kidding nigga, asking her ab how her day went isnt game wtf
Thats not what i meant.
And i dont wqnna “spit game”
Thats only for those Bhad Bhabie hood type bitches.fuck those thug bitches i dont like them anywaye.

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
nigga keep talking to ur introverted virgin girl that cant keep a convo, nigga is asking for help with an NPC girl .
if u cant talk to this cringe ltb foid then rope lol
My bad cuh
My aryan blue eyed white MTB bitch fogs your ethnic thugmaxxed oneitis
and yea ill admit. She a bit cringe. Maybe…
So what if asking for help to talk to girls? As if u can talk to
Woman lmao

My bad cuh
My aryan blue eyed white MTB bitch fogs your ethnic thugmaxxed oneitis
and yea ill admit. She a bit cringe. Maybe…
So what if asking for help to talk to girls? As if u can talk to
Woman lmao
mirin for aryan but still bruh, how cant u keep a convo with a introveted girl? just talk super casual to her, make convos always about her and simp a little bit thats all what it is. convo cant get a dead end if u are nt, also if a girls really likes u she will ALWAYS keep the convo going, no need for triple texting and shit

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
mirin for aryan but still bruh, how cant u keep a convo with a introveted girl? just talk super casual to her, make convos always about her and simp a little bit thats all what it is. convo cant get a dead end if u are nt, also if a girls really likes u she will ALWAYS keep the convo going, no need for triple texting and shit
its just im very autistic. Like sorry for being so non-NT but for my mentally ill dumb autistic ass id say im doing okay. I can hold conversations pretty well but u have to remember this is the 3rd day in a row we have been texting. Like we fr ran out of topics.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
its just im very autistic. Like sorry for being so non-NT but for my mentally ill dumb autistic ass id say im doing okay. I can hold conversations pretty well but u have to remember this is the 3rd day in a row we have been texting. Like we fr ran out of topics.
i think thats a dead end then lol, even if u let some days go and ask her again how her day was n shit like that the convo will end in 10 minutes

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop