How do I keep hope in myself?

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
I feel hopeless in myself when it comes to looksmaxxing and ascending, but I need hope to be able to continue. It feels like everything I do will end up being for nothing. I have no faith either, I don't see myself improving enough to be able to avoid being an incel. How do you guys get up and continue to looksmax every day? The only thing keeping me going atm is I know it sucks now and its going to suck either way so i'd rather it suck a little bit less later than it suck forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member
I'd say it's difficult, probably almost impossible, what I try to do is be really good at something else that either amuses me or gives me enough adrenaline to live without completely depending on appearance. There are people who use drugs, I use sports to relieve

yeah i also feel alot of dread sometimes but then i look at truecels and realize how priviliged i am sure i have sub5inch but still

Attachments

• result.mp3
    415.2 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I feel hopeless in myself when it comes to looksmaxxing and ascending, but I need hope to be able to continue. It feels like everything I do will end up being for nothing. I have no faith either, I don't see myself improving enough to be able to avoid being an incel. How do you guys get up and continue to looksmax every day? The only thing keeping me going atm is I know it sucks now and its going to suck either way so i'd rather it suck a little bit less later than it suck forever.
try stoistic philosphy, helps to everybody but only to some point. dont expect a xanax tier mental relaxation. water...

my hope is that im not deformed and got few falios so i tell myself its possible to fix,it would be much harder if i was 5'5 or had fetal alchohol syndrome face tbh.

It's not over unless you decide it's over

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 16110 and 5 others
Sink or swim nigger :blackpill:

set small achievable goals. e.g save $1000 in 6 months. stuff like that.

I felt the same when I started and then a classmate told me I looked less like a zombie than before.
The one thing that keeps me going are the college girls in my city, I just want pussy ngl.
And praying helps me keeping hope to get that.
Tbh the first thing when you want to achieve something is how you view yourself and how much trust you have for yourself to keep on doing the things that'll make you ascend.

HeedAndSucceed.mp4

set small achievable goals. e.g save $1000 in 6 months. stuff like that.
I already get 1k per year from the gubmint since i have a pell grant for college and i have leftover money due to being at a community college

Yeah. I have ethnic pheno with bad colouring and manlet on top.

But I am gonna get a tan and get contacts + wear 2 inch lifts to get to 6'.

I'll still have less SMV than the average white guy.

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flye – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Wide-Grip Dips – 3 sets x to failure
Barbell Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Preacher Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps (Drop sets: perform 8-10 reps, then cut the weight in half and perform another 8)

Review:
This is a fairly standard high volume chest workout. As for biceps, there is no research to support the use of drop sets, though it probably isn’t going to hurt you. For complete biceps development, a supinating dumbbell curl should always be included.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

Barbell Squats – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Lunges – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Extensions – 3 sets x to failure
Leg Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Calves – Train on instinct by performing a few sets on a few different machines.

Review:
A standard leg routine, though a structure calf training plan would probably be wise.

Wednesday: Back

Lat Pulldowns – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Deadlifts – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Bent Over Barbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
One Arm Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Hyperextensions – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
If you are already doing deadlifts to strengthen your lower back then hyperextensions are probably not necessary.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

Overhead Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Upright Rows supersetted w/ Lateral Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Front Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Lying Rear Delt Side Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Cable Pushdowns – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Skullcrushers- 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
Upright rows are a dangerous exercise that puts the shoulder joint in a really bad position. I would recommend using the side lateral raises only.

There is also no need to perform direct front raises, as the anterior head of the shoulder is already hit very hard on all chest and shoulder presses. Almost all bodybuilders already have over-developed front delts which can actually cause an imbalance in the shoulder joint.

The triceps workout is fairly standard but a bit on the high volume side.

Saturday: Full Body

Deadlifts – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Squats – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Clean & Jerk – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Overhand Chin Ups – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
This is the unorthodox portion of the workout plan that I don’t really understand. Performing heavy squats and deadlifts twice per week is definitely overkill and is going to place a lot of stress on your lower back. The set of chin-ups randomly inserted here is also odd.

Cardio

Zyzz did not perform any cardio as he believed that weight training along with a proper diet was enough to burn fat and keep it off.

For the most part I would agree with this, though it does depend on the individual’s body type.

Naturally skinny guys can certainly get away without any cardio at all, while those on the naturally heavier side may need 2-3 sessions a week for optimal results.

Final Word On Zyzz Workout Routine

All in all, if you’re looking for a moderate intensity/high volume plan, Zyzz workout routine is a fairly straightforward approach.

It’s certainly not the type of plan that I would recommend to most people, but it’s not bad either.

Remember, just because a particular plan worked for Zyzz does not necessarily mean that it will be ideal for the majority of people.

It should also be noted that Zyzz had spoken openly about steroid use in his past. (Though this is not confirmed)

Steroids allow a person to effectively recover from much higher training volume and frequency, and natural trainees have to follow a different set of guidelines.

linebreak

Zyzz Diet

zyzz-diet.jpg

Zyzz did not believe in counting calories and simply focused on consuming 7-8 meals a day, each containing a lean source of protein.

He avoided fast food, soft drinks and sweets and the only liquids he drank were water and green tea.

Here’s an example of Zyzz diet…

Meal 1
– 6 boiled Eggs, 2 cups of Oatmeal and a Protein Shake
Meal 2
– 300g Chicken Breast with Broccoli and Brown Rice
Meal 3 – 200g Tuna chunks in spring water, mixed with Spinach Leaves and Wholemeal
* Workout
Meal 4
– Post Workout Protein Shake
Meal 5
– Stir fry Beef/Kangaroo Mince with vegetables
Meal 6
– Steak or Kangaroo and Brussels Sprouts
Meal 7
– 4 scrambled Eggs with Salmon
Meal 8 – One cup of no fat Cottage Cheese

Review: Zyzz diet is a fairly traditional bodybuilding approach but is based on a few principles that we now know through research to be false:

* There is no necessity to consume a meal every 2-3 hours throughout the day as he recommends. What matters is your total protein/carb/fat intake as a whole. If you want to consume fewer meals (such as 5, 4 or even 3) that is fine as long as the total macronutrient content is the same.

* He follows a very high protein and low carb diet which will not be ideal for most natural trainees. Carbs are necessary for energy production and are actually very important for sparing muscle tissue. Most lifters will do best on a moderate protein, high carb, moderate fat meal plan.

* Though counting calories is not mandatory, most people with average genetics should at least have a rough idea of their calorie needs and overall calorie intake. If your calories are too low you won’t gain any muscle, and if they’re too high you’ll gain excessive body fat.

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon
pry, Salludon, chico etc are .001 of male pop. u aren't meant to look like that lol unless genetically gifted. go outside, and youll never see ppl who look that good, most are average/ugly. you just gotta mog them