How do I keep my eyes the way they are in the morning?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
My eyes look so better after I wake up from sleep ngl. Canthal tilt looks way more positive,eye area more vertically narrow,and the skin around it looks softer too. Is it possible to keep it this way? Drinking alot of water and avoiding all sugar and salt may be the answser?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Eduardo DOV, Ethnicsmatter and 2 others
My eyes look so better after I wake up from sleep ngl. Canthal tilt looks way more positive,eye area more vertically narrow,and the skin around it looks softer too. Is it possible to keep it this way? Drinking alot of water and avoiding all sugar and salt may be the answser?
do eye exercises brah.
your eyes have a ton of muscles

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Hardships of the day kills your eyes and their emotions so inevitably your eyes will look better in the morning, even if you just woke up.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Drinking lots of water, staying away from sugar and drug and getting good sleep every night is the answer.

Squint. Probably you press together your eyes while sleeping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 1560
You will need fillers or fat grafts (I prefer filler) to keep that look. I’ll make a thread on fillers for eye area later.

BS. All people with huge eyes jist stay inside all day. I used to have huge eyes, then I lived in morocco where I had to squint all day long, now I have good eye area.

Im not gonna let a 16 year old soy boy explain me the world.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Eduardo DOV
BS. All people with huge eyes jist stay inside all day. I used to have huge eyes, then I lived in morocco where I had to squint all day long, now I have good eye area.

To each their cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and BigBoy
i was wondering this other day, why do the eyes look the way they look in the morning ?

Punch yourself in the face repeatedly or periodically use eye drops

When we sleep, we "distribute water in the body" that we haven't peed out during the day. If we don't sleep (on our backs or sides) the water pools beneath our eyes and makes us look like we got punched in the face. Sleeping also allows our skin to reboot by tightening up

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 1560
And some peoples "cope" make them gl while other people didnt even try and just ldar
The thing is to achieve the look forever. Not temporarily that's what I think.

Jfl I went from slight scleral show to Chad tier eye area with a better CT by permasquinting for over a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
The thing is to achieve the look forever. Not temporarily that's what I think.
Look at my "testosterone journey" thread, my eye area permanently got better

Look at my "testosterone journey" thread, my eye area permanently got better
Took a look. It seems like puberty to me. The first two photos the angles were different and the last transformed photo was different angle. Eyearea can change due to Manny various reasons tbh

Took a look. It seems like puberty to me. The first two photos the angles were different and the last transformed photo was different angle. Eyearea can change due to Manny various reasons tbh
Aight, Ill look for a better before pic. Used to have moon-eyes, also there is barely a year in between

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
everything is cope to you
while you rot on your fat ass
Wasn't this the reply someone did to @fobos when he replied cope to someone? Geez man be original.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

This is the definitely up there with the dumbest shit I have ever heard

"Yeah bro I squinted so much my eye area become so much better, just ignore the crowsfeet " jfl tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
University
600885d8 a586 4f39 aa8f aaf7b2ef781c m

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Nah Gp is too boring, prolly surgery but privatized. Nhs is too cucked
ayy,

ur high iq

even better if u are a surgeon in foregin country
like uae
ez 400k salary