How do i know for sure my growth plates are still open?

udeactive

udeactive

6'1" Excrement Enthusiast
Im 19 and had random bits of height growth throughout my teenage years, for instance, ive noticed ive grown 2cm (1/2 an inch) this year and i was surprised since i am 19 (growth plates usually close around 18 and im an early bloomer). This brought me back to the heightmaxxing threads and heard that bones such as your vertebrae and ankles fuse last. Thinking on taking HGH or Mk677 for a last push of height growth if its worth it.

Im 19 and had random bits of height growth throughout my teenage years, for instance, ive noticed ive grown 2cm (1/2 an inch) this year and i was surprised since i am 19 (growth plates usually close around 18 and im an early bloomer). This brought me back to the heightmaxxing threads and heard that bones such as your vertebrae and ankles fuse last. Thinking on taking HGH or Mk677 for a last push of height growth if its worth it.
too late. get an xray to be sure.

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
X-ray of your hand

(if you are right handed you get your left hand x-rayed)
and use the greulich y pyle leaboard of the bone age.

How long have you gone without growing and then grown again