How do I know if I am autistic?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
People keep on mentioning to me that I may have Aspergers in my incels.is threads for why I can't fit in with other people, can't bear to see faces, always mute, and unable to understand others: I think it's just my intense anxiety, I may be wrong.

This place has more autistcels, so I may get an answer here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: darkness97 and prettyboislime
you are bro. you simply cannot be nt with your looks tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 9641, Toth's thot and 3 others
bumpmaxx until I get answer
@justinzayn, you are autistcel, how do you know you are autistic?

• WTF
Reactions: justinzayn
People keep on mentioning to me that I may have Aspergers in my incels.is threads for why I can't fit in with other people, can't bear to see faces, always mute, and unable to understand others: I think it's just my intense anxiety, I may be wrong.

you're a fucking autist, where do u live? I'm going to record me beating you for looksmax

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße
I am from Comilla.
are u stemmaxxing atleast atm? that way the reputation of indians being smart in the west wont be damaged?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
yes, I plan to study physics and/or engineering.
thank you, people wont think of us as utter and complete subhumans, only physically.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
sylhet is inferior part of Bangladesh, trash unintelligible dialect I can't understand.
You're a low IQ coomila fuck, sylhet is the birthplace of Islam in Bangladesh, we own you fucking dogs

look up the symptoms/diagnostic criteria and be honest with yourself

then go talk to an autism doctor and get them to officially confirm you have autism

Do you regularly post on looksmax?

then go talk to an autism doctor and get them to officially confirm you have autism
Is there any benefit to talking to an autism doctor, will they give me jewpills to function in my classes?

The cope is strong, Narayanganj and the areas around Dhaka mogg :lul:
@FailedNormieManlet is a narcissist, has a very overgrown ego, he has treated me like his abused dog for no reason.

Last edited:
it's a spectrum so maybe you're a little autistic?

only a doctor can tell you the truth. you can fit all the criteria and diagnose yourself but you might just satisfy every symptom because you want to. it just helps you make sense of your situation, makes you feel different, and makes you feel like you are not fully responsible for everything that you are.

i'd say my last point is probably the most true, but lol. a psychiatrist can only tell.

I wanted to get tested for autism until I learned that it would involve interviewing people from my life about me
That I cannot agree to

it just helps you make sense of your situation, makes you feel different, and makes you feel like you are not fully responsible for everything that you are.
People keep on treating me like I'm mentally ill, classmates and family members, even my father asks me if I'm ok when I can't speak, am just mute. Even here, @FailedNormieManlet narcissist calls me retarded, mentally ill, autistic: I want to know if this perception of me is true.

I wanted to get tested for autism until I learned that it would involve interviewing people from my life about me
That I cannot agree to
Same, I had to be interviewed by this psychiatrist in september because I failed their mental health test: felt like they wanted to interrogate me with every question.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
People keep on treating me like I'm mentally ill, classmates and family members, even my father asks me if I'm ok when I can't speak, am just mute. Even here, @FailedNormieManlet narcissist calls me retarded, mentally ill, autistic: I want to know if this perception of me is true.

Same, I had to be interviewed by this psychiatrist in september because I failed their mental health test: felt like they wanted to interrogate me with every question.
Maybe you are I'm not denying your experiences whatsoever. your situation just speaks to me.

you can be treated as mentally ill for a variety of reasons,

it could be because your parents didn't properly socialize you
it could be because you had some really negative childhood experiences that have developed you compulsion to be mute
it could be a personality disorder that has manifested
it could be that you are just smarter than everyone but your own behavioral model prevents you from leaving
it could be just depression snowballing in its effect
you could be legit autistic
it could be a dietary thing
I could be just in your nature to be eccentric

it could be many, many things. I really want to make it clear that I'm not denying your experiences and your ideas for how you are because of how you identify with things. but the reality is these are mere thoughts, and the reality of it may be very different from what you think.

a physican is trained to see what's what and they will tell you and hopefully get it right to try and help you. just don't be like me and be honest with yourself.

My doctor thinks that i have Bipolarism because I exaggerated one of my symptoms because I wanted help. But just be honest and you could satisfy an illness you are completely unaware of.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
Maybe you are I'm not denying your experiences whatsoever. your situation just speaks to me.

you can be treated as mentally ill for a variety of reasons,

it could be because your parents didn't properly socialize you
it could be because you had some really negative childhood experiences that have developed you compulsion to be mute
it could be a personality disorder that has manifested
it could be that you are just smarter than everyone but your own behavioral model prevents you from leaving
it could be just depression snowballing in its effect
you could be legit autistic
it could be a dietary thing
I could be just in your nature to be eccentric

it could be many, many things. I really want to make it clear that I'm not denying your experiences and your ideas for how you are because of how you identify with things. but the reality is these are mere thoughts, and the reality of it may be very different from what you think.

a physican is trained to see what's what and they will tell you and hopefully get it right to try and help you. just don't be like me and be honest with yourself.

My doctor thinks that i have Bipolarism because I exaggerated one of my symptoms because I wanted help. But just be honest and you could satisfy an illness you are completely unaware of.
Proper, thoughtful response, liked.

Last edited:
Is there any benefit to talking to an autism doctor, will they give me jewpills to function in my classes?

idk buddy im not an autism doctor

3 Minute Autism Test​

Results:​

3-minute-x

Strong Indication of Autism​

Your answers suggest a strong indication of autism spectrum disorder. You may find that you have an intense focus on categorizing things; that you lack understanding of social contexts; that you have repetitive routines; and that it is difficult for you to work out what others are feeling. In clinical contexts, cases such as yours would typically warrant the attention of a doctor or mental health professional to determine whether you require treatment in the form of psychotherapy and/or behavioral intervention. Group and family support might also be in order. If you feel that you answered these questions truthfully, it is important that you schedule an appointment with your doctor or a mental health professional who can assist you in making a proper diagnosis.

4947AA49 1820 4A3C A380 C42027133B35

Here’s your answer

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem