How do I know if I am socially charismatic?

gietol

gietol

Banned
Like the Ted Bundy, Edmund Kemper charm.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
bundy receptors were insane

• +1
Reactions: gietol
Like the Ted Bundy, Edmund Kemper charm.

> .org account
> socially charismatic

nic-cage-nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

• JFL
Reactions: EvCu65, House Lannister, Sixdaysinfallujah66 and 1 other person
If people want to be friends with you, you draw a lot of positive attention when talking in a group, and people seem engaged, interested and happy when they talk with you.

• +1
If they are interested to know more about you and whenever you crack a slightly unfunny joke they laugh.
and if they give a "oh man, its you" look whenever meeting you.
While they tell you their plans or some and asks you to join or makes future plans (does not matter if they ever happen or not)
If a person ever gossips about another person with you, its kind of a mixed flag cause they just want someone to listen to them and they really do not care who is on the listening side (avoid these people).
If they ever tell you, you remind them of X character from a TV show/movie, congrats you atleast have a personality. (by a character I mean a positive one, doesnt work if they compare you with some mexican pedophile from a movie about selling dead rats in slums of de gauna)

Personalitymax to be charismatic, one way would be to smile a lot like a faggot because people think you are a fun person (legit works).

Last edited:
  • +1
and if you are in school or college, you must shake hands or give a nod. If you get a lot of them everyday when walking by atleast you can be sure that they acknowledge your existence however it may or may not be required to them,

• +1