How do i know if im boneless?

S

seeker

Platinum
I sent this pic to a friend and he thought I need to reduce facial fat. but I am downgrown due to mouthbreaathing so I'm not sure if it's fat or just lack of bones

Attachments

• 20240319_000105.jpg
    20240319_000105.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, rand anon, Red Fox and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l, FacialStructure404, IMOGYOU and 8 others
Hi Saar, you are looking very cute today 🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
How tf u get airpods tho?

• JFL
currycel

• +1
BROooooo don't go off topic!!! how do I know if its facial fat or bonelessness

slowly press your fingers against your face starting above cheekbone where the orbital is and slowly glide down while applying pressure so you can feel the bone through the fat and use the glucose and cholesterol in your brain to come up with a conclusion from what you;ve felt

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
slowly press your fingers against your face starting above cheekbone where the orbital is and slowly glide down while applying pressure so you can feel the bone through the fat and use the glucose and cholesterol in your brain to come up with a conclusion from what you;ve felt
I do feel bones. I actually feel bones near my eyesocket too but I still somehow need under eye support

I do feel bones. I actually feel bones near my eyesocket too but I still somehow need under eye support
everyone has bones but do you think they protrude??

If you are Indian, there is 99.9% chance you are boneless.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: seeker and Tallest person here
how do I tell
icl i feel like you should just know if you're boneless or not from feeling and looking at your face, you look young though, im not that old and when i was young i was boneless and then naturally it just came and now i have atleast average

icl i feel like you should just know if you're boneless or not from feeling and looking at your face, you look young though, im not that old and when i was young i was boneless and then naturally it just came and now i have atleast average
I see yeah I believe they don't protrude. contradictory to my genes but oh well. can this be a result of mouthbreathing, or should I expect to inshaAllah grow

I see yeah I believe they don't protrude. contradictory to my genes but oh well. can this be a result of mouthbreathing, or should I expect to inshaAllah grow
how old are you, for me my bones just came in without me ever noticing

or actually, tmr is my birthday yayyayay :D

blubber whale eating a nail riding on a snail

You finally trimmed your unibrow? good shit, get contacts next

You finally trimmed your unibrow? good shit, get contacts next
I begged my father to let me do it and he agreed, I try my best to do any looksmax u guys ask. yeah fs, I'm more worried about my downgrowth rn

Get lean first and then come back and ask

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I sent this pic to a friend and he thought I need to reduce facial fat. but I am downgrown due to mouthbreaathing so I'm not sure if it's fat or just lack of bones
Bimax

can I not measure my bf somehow n send it to u guys

idk how to check..
Then how do you know if you are lean or not? Do you have visible vascularity and abs, or are you just another skinny fat Indian?

• JFL
@seeker get lean first or nobody can tell if your "Boneless" also you look like a literal kid so going lean might not work for you cause you have still alot of fat pads in your face that dont go away easily...

Also please young man dont go the Schizo posting route, posting your face over and over will not change anything it will just ruin you mentally.

Let this Video explain what happens if your Schizo posting:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: seeker and Jeww
Then how do you know if you are lean or not? Do you have visible vascularity and abs, or are you just another skinny fat Indian?
oh so I need to send an abs pic?

@seeker get lean first or nobody can tell if your "Boneless" also you look like a literal kid so going lean might not work for you cause you have still alot of fat pads in your face that dont go away easily...

Also please young man dont go the Schizo posting route, posting your face over and over will not change anything it will just ruin you mentally.

Let this Video explain what happens if your Schizo posting:
yeah I'm practically 16. I wouldn't even be this concerned about looks but I can't stop thinking about her..tyvm

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
yeah I'm practically 16. I wouldn't even be this concerned about looks but I can't stop thinking about her..tyvm
Just take my honest advice and dont schizo post, people gonna use your pics.

There are people here that are trying to help and others are just here rotting and dragging other down with them....

Just take my honest advice and dont schizo post, people gonna use your pics.

There are people here that are trying to help and others are just here rotting and dragging other down with them....
I actually fear some people will try to find my socials through this. I don't really use social media anymorr though. InshaAllah khair.

fine bruh

Attachments

• 20240319_011849.jpg
    20240319_011849.jpg
    868.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240319_011852.jpg
    20240319_011852.jpg
    850.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
First is relaxed,2nd I'm kinda tryna tense

cat giving SAT while needing to nap

You are not lean
Which is a good thing because at least you know it's not potentially over if you start leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: seeker