How do I know if this an IOI or Digust or nothing?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Foid in my class started at me like 5 times in class and one the way out when she was walking in front of me she walked slow on purpose she has a nice ass

My dick was literally bulging out my pants

Foid in my class started at me like 5 times in class and one the way out when she was walking in front of me she walked slow on purpose she has a nice ass
Sit next to her or in front of her if she tries to touch your leg Ur in boyo

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
if she doesn’t talk to you, forget about it

• Woah
Sit next to her or in front of her if she tries to touch your leg Ur in boyo
She sits front of class there’s no in front of her

She sits front of class there’s no in front of her
Yeah like on ur break of some shit if you can move a chair and sit in front. You have to physically be next to her to know if she's giving proper iois.

• Woah
inb4 someone says rape her

• Woah
Nobody's gonna look at you repeatedly if they're disgusted by you. Then again, it's also possible that she's just mindlessly looking at you, which happens a lot, especially in class.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Nobody's gonna look at you repeatedly if they're disgusted by you. Then again, it's also possible that she's just mindlessly looking at you, which happens a lot, especially in class.
Ya but like she was purposely walking slow in front of me when we walked out of class

Yeah like on ur break of some shit if you can move a chair and sit in front. You have to physically be next to her to know if she's giving proper iois.
Should I flaunt my hard dick to her?

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Kill her

• Woah
@Zenis why do you react to all of my messages with woah? Do you want me? Are you dtf?

• Woah
  • Woah