How do I know puberty ended?

Autismcel

Autismcel

Kraken
aside from getting an xray done, i dont think u can really tell

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
If you're shaving regularly, norwooding or have a decent amount of body hair it's usually a good sign

• +1
Tanner stage 5 states it is when your pubic hair begins to start growing on your inner thighs.

• +1
Isn't there like, VERY obvious signs?

Does not being able to grow proper facial hair mean you're still growing?
Not necessarily some guys never grow facial hair. It's just body hair and facial hair are secondary sexual characteristics and those don't usually happen until you're already done growing.

• +1
Not necessarily some guys never grow facial hair. It's just body hair and facial hair are secondary sexual characteristics and those don't usually happen until you're already done growing.
But my whole bloodline can grow a beard easily. Like I said I'm arab.

But my whole bloodline can grow a beard easily. Like I said I'm arab.
then you probably will eventually grow a beard and you're in luck because the same hormones that make u grow a beard also make your dick bigger

• Love it
then you probably will eventually grow a beard and you're in luck because the same hormones that make u grow a beard also make your dick bigger
Yeah ngl, I need my penis to get bigger

How about height? My mom is 159 CMs and my father is in the 70s (guessing 173-175) I'm 166 and my head reaches his shoulders from my perspective

Yeah ngl, I need my penis to get bigger

How about height? My mom is 159 CMs and my father is in the 70s (guessing 173-175) I'm 166 and my head reaches his shoulders from my perspective
Ya you could still get taller

• +1
Is my voice cracking/dropping at 18 realistic? Or is it too late

Because it never dropped for me while all of my relatives have deeper voices than me
its not too late at all shit happens differently some people are late bloomers and I was the latest of all

• +1
most people say tanner stage blah blah blah ive had bodyhair since i was young it depends on ur genes

get a xray done - i have to shave every 2 days and from my xray my doctor said i have about a year or so left

• +1
Tanner stage 5 states it is when your pubic hair begins to start growing on your inner thighs.
I gotten that about two years ago when I was 15 my voice is still cracking and I've only grown since then, safe to say everything happens at different times for different people right.

• +1
I gotten that about two years ago when I was 15 my voice is still cracking and I've only grown since then, safe to say everything happens at different times for different people right.
Mirin

My shit never cracked jfl

lucky bastard