How do I kpopmax without too much nichemaxxing?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I mean I know that if I am going to kpopmax, its going to be a niche and mostly, to only foids that are interested in kpop, anime and manhwa, etc. But is there a way to fix that, I don't mean like appeal to all the women but I do want to widen the types of women I attract if I am going to looksmax and kpopmax.

SO, bestow this peasant with all of your knowledge.:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Use makeup

I mean I know that if I am going to kpopmax, its going to be a niche and mostly, to only foids that are interested in kpop, anime and manhwa, etc. But is there a way to fix that, I don't mean like appeal to all the women but I do want to widen the types of women I attract if I am going to looksmax and kpopmax.

kpop maxing is niche nigga

kpop maxing is niche nigga
I know bro, I mean like how can I appeal to more women that are not just in the same niche that I am maxxing towards, for example, kpopmaxxing, how do I appeal to more women that are not just interested in kpop and shit. is it possible? :feelscry:

you sure? wouldn't that make it too nichemaxxing? I don't just want to appeal to one single type of girls.
If ur gonna K-pop max all of them use makeup

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
am I so retarded and gave a shit explanation that ya'll didn't understand?

I know bro, I mean like how can I appeal to more women that are not just in the same niche that I am maxxing towards, for example, kpopmaxxing, how do I appeal to more women that are not just interested in kpop and shit. is it possible? :feelscry:
idk maybe build a little bit of muscle while kpop maxing so u dont fit the skinny typical asian twink kpopguy, u might be able to attract girls not only interested in skinny asians

• +1
idk maybe build a little bit of muscle while kpop maxing so u dont fit the skinny typical asian twink kpopguy, u might be able to attract girls not only interested in skinny asians
yes that's what I am talking about, for sure, i won't achieve white attractive dude's diveristy in choice but there has to be a way to maybe increase the types, yk?
buidling muscle is definitely what I am going to do. :feelsautistic:

are u asian atleast?

yes that's what I am talking about, for sure, i won't achieve white attractive dude's diveristy in choice but there has to be a way to maybe increase the types, yk?
buidling muscle is definitely what I am going to do. :feelsautistic:
gl bro

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz
how do I nichemax but also have general appeal?

please read what you wrote again and think about it OP. You cannot nichemax and also have general appeal that defeats the purpose of nichemaxxing. If you want general appeal thats called looksmaxxing, you want to do water shit like be lean, have a nice jaw, etc. You'd be doing this regardless.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and justropemaxbro
how do I nichemax but also have general appeal?

please read what you wrote again and think about it OP. You cannot nichemax and also have general appeal that defeats the purpose of nichemaxxing. If you want general appeal thats called looksmaxxing, you want to do water shit like be lean, have a nice jaw, etc. You'd be doing this regardless.
made a lot of sense now. well, I guess I'll be nichemaxxing i guess. Thank you man, very clear answer to a question that might be both confusing for me and the viewer. Thank you :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: bimaxenthusiast
made a lot of sense now. well, I guess I'll be nichemaxxing i guess. Thank you man, very clear answer to a question that might be both confusing for me and the viewer. Thank you :feelsautistic:
No problems. If you want my take on it, nichemaxxing is the way to go if you’re limited by height/frame/ethnicity, since it would be difficult for you to get general appeal anyways. Some foids were never going to fuck you for reasons out of your control, at least be the most attractive version of yourself to the ones who would.

• Love it
No problems. If you want my take on it, nichemaxxing is the way to go if you’re limited by height/frame/ethnicity, since it would be difficult for you to get general appeal anyways. Some foids were never going to fuck you for reasons out of your control, at least be the most attractive version of yourself to the ones who would.
limited by ethnicity a lot so kpopmaxxing is the way to go, i guess. I'll take your view on it, thank you man, appreciate it so much :feelsahh:

limited by ethnicity a lot so kpopmaxxing is the way to go, i guess. I'll take your view on it, thank you man, appreciate it so much :feelsahh:
The niche is quite big. A lot of women are into kpop eve outside the west. I wouldn't worry too much. Just don't go for older women. No older than 20 tbh. Kpop is more gen z

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Why are you so dumb

Attachments

• IMG_2106.jpeg
    IMG_2106.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2107.jpeg
    IMG_2107.jpeg
    526.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2108.jpeg
    IMG_2108.jpeg
    491.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2109.jpeg
    IMG_2109.jpeg
    446.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2110.jpeg
    IMG_2110.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2042.png
    IMG_2042.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2039.png
    IMG_2039.png
    241.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2040.png
    IMG_2040.png
    284.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2045.jpeg
    IMG_2045.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad

[/QUOTE↑

With your looks, frame and height. It will be HARD to rely on broad appeal even Kpopmax is a push but Atleast it's something. Many men are just disposable npcs

• So Sad
With your looks, frame and height. It will be HARD to rely on broad appeal even Kpopmax is a push but Atleast it's something. Many men are just disposable npcs
sad but gotta work with what I have. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

mirin the felix avi :feelsahh::feelsahh:

• Love it