How do I look in motion vs in pics?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold

I feel like my face looks really recessed and my midface looks long as fuck in motion. My side profile is so terrible that I basically need a genioplasty or implants to continue functioning.

You guys have all seen my pics already, how do I compare in motion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I don’t think you look that bad man. I’d say you’re average and from what I can see you have some fat under your neck. Try dropping some weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, TakaRyo and 1 other person
I don’t think you look that bad man. I’d say you’re average and from what I can see you have some fat under your neck. Try dropping some weight.

I would but everyone thinks I'm fucking anorexic after the 15 kilos I dropped over 3 months lmfao

• +1
Looks bloated. Your midface doesn't look that long. Your midface ratio is fine. Your lower third is just short. Genio and/or implants for the chin should be good.
Nose looks like mine but is bigger in size rip.
You have to get rid of the bloat somehow tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
Sorry man. Potent ethnic genes make you look subhuman.
Curry-lite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and badromance
Sorry man. Potent ethnic genes make you look subhuman.
Curry-lite

You overrate the racepill so much.

Ethnic doesnt take off 3 points lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson

I feel like my face looks really recessed and my midface looks long as fuck in motion. My side profile is so terrible that I basically need a genioplasty or implants to continue functioning.

Boi i take it as a personal insult that you think your midface is long. Its actually rather ideal.

I like what your doing with your hair tho, but you need a little more on top and less on the sides.

• +1
Rhino, Chin implant and get rid of the bloat. Midface is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and babyfaceframecel
You need to style the hair to make it look more modern and fashionable to the gals.

With chin implant, rhino coupled with godly height and eye area you can ascend to heaven.

• +1
You need to style the hair to make it look more modern and fashionable to the gals.

With chin implant, rhino coupled with godly height and eye area you can ascend to heaven.

Yeah, I'll be moving back home to the USA in a few years so height could halo me there. I'm assuming you're listing "eye area" as something I already have? I never liked my eye area, honestly.

• +1
  • +1
Yeah, I'll be moving back home to the USA in a few years so height could halo me there. I'm assuming you're listing "eye area" as something I already have? I never liked my eye area, honestly.

It's the fact that there is no upper eyelid exposure that makes it above average. It's a rare feature believe it or not.

When are you planning on getting rhino cuz that's something I'm in need of myself ?

• +1
It's the fact that there is no upper eyelid exposure that makes it above average. It's a rare feature believe it or not.

When are you planning on getting rhino cuz that's something I'm in need of myself ?

I have negative canthal tilt though. And in two years, when I'm 19.

• +1
Being a curry is -3 tbh. Ethnicpill is potent.
Being abo is -10 JFL.

No its not lol. Some people here rate me a 6/7. Lets say 6.5, minis 3 points thats 3.5/10 PSL.

Yh I've already had teen love, sex and get IOIs lol. 3.5s dont get that. Even 5.5s dont that easily. 4 out of the last 5 girls I been involved with were white too. And I live in London UK

• +1
No its not lol. Some people here rate me a 6/7. Lets say 6.5, minis 3 points thats 3.5/10 PSL.

Yh I've already had teen love, sex and get IOIs lol. 3.5s dont get that. Even 5.5s dont that easily. 4 out of the last 5 girls I been involved with were white too. And I live in London UK
have you ever though that you would be even more attractive if you were white? smh
Being abo is -10 JFL.
Kek'd

• +1
have you ever though that you would be even more attractive if you were white? smh

Kek'd

Yeah, I would be tbh. I plan on using hydroquinonr to whitemaxx ?

• +1

By teen love do you mean GF or spinning plates ?

• +1
By teen love do you mean GF or spinning plates ?

What do you mean by spinning plates?

I had my first GF at 13, lasted a good while Loved her more than any girl since. She rejected me the first time I asked her out, accepted the second time. I ended up breaking up with her 4 months, because whenever she send me a text on Facebook, I had to close the Minecraft application and that annoyed me. So i ended it.

• +1
I mean maintaining non-romantic strictly sexual (FWB type) relations with let's say 3 women at the same time
What do you mean by spinning plates?

I had my first GF at 13, lasted a good while Loved her more than any girl since. She rejected me the first time I asked her out, accepted the second time. I ended up breaking up with her 4 months, because whenever she send me a text on Facebook, I had to close the Minecraft application and that annoyed me. So i ended it.

I mean maintaining non-romantic, strictly sexual (FWB type) relationships with a certain number of gals (3 or whatever).

• +1
You look way better in motion, the pictures you take all the time make you look sad and depressed

• +1

Its not rare

• +1
It actually is from what i've seen.

• +1
3-4 psl

• +1

You look fairly average, not bad. Your midface is also fine. I can already tell you didn't have braces because your face isn't all fucked up and elongated. Your midface isn't long, FWHR is probably near or slightly above 1.75, which is fine.

Your issue, like most people have mentioned, is your face appears bloated. Not sure what to do about that. You could try mewing and proper swallow, which helps hollow out the cheeks, but I think it's a fat storage thing/diet thing. If you had a lean face you'd be pretty decent looking. Try and cut down to 10% BF, lower salt in diet, and all that jazz. See what happens.

Also regarding the mewing thing, you seem to have a bit of double chin, which is caused by improper tongue posture and bloat. I have it too, since I always had bad tongue posture. It goes away (temporarily) when I mew, and goes away permanently if you manage to reshape the face through mewing.

You've got a decent high test/fighting success face going on, just bloated is all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and TakaRyo
You look fairly average, not bad. Your midface is also fine. I can already tell you didn't have braces because your face isn't all fucked up and elongated. Your midface isn't long, FWHR is probably near or slightly above 1.75, which is fine.

Your issue, like most people have mentioned, is your face appears bloated. Not sure what to do about that. You could try mewing and proper swallow, which helps hollow out the cheeks, but I think it's a fat storage thing/diet thing. If you had a lean face you'd be pretty decent looking. Try and cut down to 10% BF, lower salt in diet, and all that jazz. See what happens.

Also regarding the mewing thing, you seem to have a bit of double chin, which is caused by improper tongue posture and bloat. I have it too, since I always had bad tongue posture. It goes away (temporarily) when I mew, and goes away permanently if you manage to reshape the face through mewing.

You've got a decent high test/fighting success face going on, just bloated is all.

Does a high fighting success face mean good forward growth?

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff
Does a high fighting success face mean good forward growth?
It means hunter eyes, not negative canthal tilt, and not low FWHR (so, short midface). Good forward growth is related to it.
Your forward growth and thus skull shape is decent, yet your chin is ever so slightly recessed. Still, I think once you start getting the hang of mewing, your rest (mewing) face will have less double chin thanks to the tongue muscles being used, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure if mewing can cause the chin to come forward, but I hope so.

It means hunter eyes, not negative canthal tilt, and not low FWHR (so, short midface). Good forward growth is related to it.
Your forward growth and thus skull shape is decent, yet your chin is ever so slightly recessed. Still, I think once you start getting the hang of mewing, your rest (mewing) face will have less double chin thanks to the tongue muscles being used, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure if mewing can cause the chin to come forward, but I hope so.

I’ve actually been mewing for like 3 or 4 years now, I will probably end up going the implant route

look better in motion, but damn man, you look ethnic as fuck srs

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Either you have double chin fat or poor tongue posture or a low hyoid bone causing your flabby shit underneath ur jaw.

@ArvidGustavsson mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted