How do i look like the first pic and avoid to be like the second one?

I dont know.. something feels really off.. maybe some fucking ratio or smth

Bro, you say this
But then someone else will say "dont touch your nose"
Another "fix eyes area"
Another "you chad"
Another "you a mtn"
Another "enchant your zygos and you are good to go"

Wtf i have to do? 100 people said to get braces and now a random mf said beaces won't do shit.

All i know is that i'm shit for girls right now. Only some landwhales give me a fucking chance, real life or dating apps. And i am not okay for this.

Sorry for the vent
You're already attractive in terms of bones and soft features but you aren't the correct ethnicity. The better your hard and soft features are the harder it is to looksmax because any big looksmax will fuck up your harmony.
Your lips color and shape aren't white, your nose is clearly not white, poo skin undertones, not to mention the overall eye area. Fucking repulsive if you ask me. :dafuckfeels::feelsohgod::feelsree::woke::smonk:
Visit this thread and work on babysteps looksmaxxes and fix your bite.

Your philtrum to chin ratio is too great. The fix for this would be a bigger lower lip.
To increase lip size you must use Dermapen (or dermaroller if poorfag) 5mm needles once a week, you basically dermapen your lower lip.. At night apply aquaphor on your lower lip then put a piece of plastic bag on top of it so it does not dry.
You can gently exfoliate your lips alongside warm water for pinkish undertones.
You're welcome.

You're already attractive in terms of bones and soft features but you aren't the correct ethnicity. The better your hard and soft features are the harder it is to looksmax because any big looksmax will fuck up your harmony.
Your lips color and shape aren't white, your nose is clearly not white, poo skin undertones, not to mention the overall eye area. Fucking repulsive if you ask me. :dafuckfeels::feelsohgod::feelsree::woke::smonk:
Visit this thread and work on babysteps looksmaxxes and fix your bite.

Your philtrum to chin ratio is too great. The fix for this would be a bigger lower lip.
To increase lip size you must use Dermapen (or dermaroller if poorfag) 5mm needles once a week, you basically dermapen your lower lip.. At night apply aquaphor on your lower lip then put a piece of plastic bag on top of it so it does not dry.
You can gently exfoliate your lips alongside warm water for pinkish undertones.
You're welcome.

I won't dermapen anything, and i'm not a nigga, indian or whatever the fuck you think i am.
Also, i know a mulatto guy who slays bitches without any problem

thanks anyway for trying

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts

this is what i would say are defined face.

Look at their chin starts from their v-shaped jaw. My face is more like a U and already long, if I lower my chin even more, i will be a horse. Why the fuck didn't surgeons want to help me?

Bump

Look at their chin starts from their v-shaped jaw. My face is more like a U and already long, if I lower my chin even more, i will be a horse. Why the fuck didn't surgeons want to help me?