how do i look older guys

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
i just turned 20 last month and i look like im 16-17 (prob bc im skinny asf and basically underweight), it's not my height because im 6 foot, its my face and body

how do i look older, im tired of looking younger than my age, how the fuck am i supposed to talk to 22 year old girls if i look like a 17 year old

You have to eat clen and tren hard.

• +1
Reactions: horizon
You’re basically blessed as you can LTR virgin younger girls and you want to look older in order to fuck old roasties with a triple digits bodycount. over for you

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You’re basically blessed as you can LTR virgin younger girls and you want to look older in order to fuck old roasties with a triple digits bodycount. over for you
bro younger girls are immature as fuck i dont wanna deal with it, they are hella annoying
plus if i look 16-17 then i couldnt even get an 18 yr old lol

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
bro younger girls are immature as fuck i dont wanna deal with it, they are hella annoying
plus if i look 16-17 then i couldnt even get an 18 yr old lol
you need to vet them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and horizon
Gymmax sure way to age. U can do roids but theres a risk of looking too old

Gymmax sure way to age. U can do roids but theres a risk of looking too old
yh i think gymmaxing and gaining weight will make me look older, im scared tho if i actually start to look old that i'll regret it and wanna look young again

yh i think gymmaxing and gaining weight will make me look older, im scared tho if i actually start to look old that i'll regret it and wanna look young again
U wont become oldcel. U will ascend from a boy to a man. Dont be scared of becoming too big. It simply impossible naturally(even with roids its hard). U skinny to begin with so im 100% sure your wrists are small too.
Aim to something like this:
63311c598571fc360726f7472e0b1dca.jpg

This is like the ultimate goal, mogger physique, very hard to achieve:
cb715838db4329b0f508ec9e2b2a96e8.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
U wont become oldcel. U will ascend from a boy to a man. Dont be scared of becoming too big. It simply impossible naturally(even with roids its hard). U skinny to begin with so im 100% sure your wrists are small too.
Aim to something like this:
63311c598571fc360726f7472e0b1dca.jpg

This is like the ultimate goal, mogger physique, very hard to achieve:
cb715838db4329b0f508ec9e2b2a96e8.jpg
im more than skinny bro im underweight 16 bmi

i would like a body like that but im afraid it could ruin my face or something

im more than skinny bro im underweight 16 bmi

i would like a body like that but im afraid it could ruin my face or something
are you talking about roids, or you're afraid you're going to ruin your face by lifting?

and looking young is a gift

Last edited:
are you talking about roids, or you're afraid you're going to ruin your face by lifting?

everyone says that to me but it’s not since i look like im 16 yet im nearly 20 and i wanna talk to older girls, 22 yr old girls wont talk to a young looking guy

im currently 52 kg at 6 foot which is really underweight so that’s why i look young bc im like 5% body fat, I feel like gaining weight and lifting might ruin my jawline or effect my face in a bad way

babyface is a curse that ruin your SMV. Having good collagen and hair is better.
everyone says that to me but it’s not since i look like im 16 yet im nearly 20 and i wanna talk to older girls, 22 yr old girls wont talk to a young looking guy

im currently 52 kg at 6 foot which is really underweight so that’s why i look young bc im like 5% body fat, I feel like gaining weight and lifting might ruin my jawline or effect my face in a bad way
Dont be pussy you wont ruin your jawline and again u practically invisible so u have nothing to lose.
Hope on good lifting program and eat clean whole foods in calorie surplus. Dont fall for dirty bulk so u wont ruin your looks.
Or dont and remain virgin loser im not gonna persuade u

babyface is a curse that ruin your SMV. Having good collagen and hair is better.

Dont be pussy you wont ruin your jawline and again u practically invisible so u have nothing to lose.
Hope on good lifting program and eat clean whole foods in calorie surplus. Dont fall for dirty bulk so u wont ruin your looks.
Or dont and remain virgin loser im not gonna persuade u
so is the only way to get rid of a babyface through gym? im underweight yet i dont have lean cheeks even tho i have a jawline, its confusing me

i'll start bulking in 2023 then and hopefully it helps me improve my smv

i believe smv is 100x more important than psl

so is the only way to get rid of a babyface through gym? im underweight yet i dont have lean cheeks even tho i have a jawline, its confusing me

i'll start bulking in 2023 then and hopefully it helps me improve my smv

i believe smv is 100x more important than psl
Stop coping it wont harm ur PSL, it may even improve it.
i've got from 55 to 71 kg. Still have chiseled jaw.

i just turned 20 last month and i look like im 16-17 (prob bc im skinny asf and basically underweight), it's not my height because im 6 foot, its my face and body

how do i look older, im tired of looking younger than my age, how the fuck am i supposed to talk to 22 year old girls if i look like a 17 year old
Lack of dimorphism, excess face fat or short:kidlike ratios ? Or something else ?