How do I look on that ? Did I ascend a bit ?

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
20231005 183151

I try to be the more NT as possible with neutral expressions on pics even if the background is lacking but as an asperger I dont have many social circle to pass out on selfies for the moment

I think I improved since my last Pic dating from 5 months ago but maybe I am coping

My genioplasty mini wing is coming in 2 weeks anyway

10 06 2023

You look good but I can tell you're pretty inhibited.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Mrinfinityx
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
View attachment 2496813

I try to be the more NT as possible with neutral expressions on pics even if the background is lacking but as an asperger I dont have many social circle to pass out on selfies for the moment

I think I improved since my last Pic dating from 5 months ago but maybe I am coping

My genioplasty mini wing is coming in 2 weeks anyway

View attachment 2496814
Oldcel?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Mrinfinityx
use minox for eyebrows foid looking ass mf

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
you look better in the first pic

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Mrinfinityx and Napoleon1800
have u gone to therapy? This entire website is just cope/for laughs. You need to hop on antidepressants and talk to somebody, at this stage in your life you're supposed to start a family, get married, etc.

• +1
Good looking but you look gay? Are you?

• +1
99% of chances I am not

have u gone to therapy? This entire website is just cope/for laughs. You need to hop on antidepressants and talk to somebody, at this stage in your life you're supposed to start a family, get married, etc.
Yes I tried but I think the only thing who can help me truly in the long run is doing some changes and procedures while being confident and freeing my mind h24 in the process

Yes I tried but I think the only thing who can help me truly in the long run is doing some changes and procedures while being confident and freeing my mind h24 in the process
just delete your account>go to church>find a faithful good woman>have kids>die happy

• +1
Sussy ass angles
Stubble is a key tho

• +1