how do i lose 20 pounds fast

Eat nothing but steak and eggs and only between noon and 6pm. Water and black tea or coffee only.

Exercise in the mornings at the tail end of your daily fast to tap into the fat reserves.

im 14 so cant
Tbh dont get blackpilled on being lean at this age.
Just eat a lot and workout

You will stunt your growth by limiting calories/nutrients at this age. rather be bloated at 14 than an underdeveloped midget at 19

EDIT: if ur fat, yeah obviously cut the shit out like chocolate/sweets etc but dont under eat bro wont be worth it

Tbh dont get blackpilled on being lean at this age.
Just eat a lot and workout

You will stunt your growth by limiting calories/nutrients at this age. rather be bloated at 14 than an underdeveloped midget at 19

EDIT: if ur fat, yeah obviously cut the shit out like chocolate/sweets etc but dont under eat bro wont be worth it
thanks a lot, yeah im like 30 pounds overweight and its all from quarantine so im trying to get rid of that so i can be lean again.

• Love it
Reactions: jake_okok
ive gained 20 pounds and i just want to get rid of it and fast, theres this wedding im going to lots of high tier beckys i wanna impress. pls help.View attachment 1475198
do not bother cutting when you are young. Just recomp your body. Stop being so worried about fat