HOW DO I LOSE BODY FAT?

V

vvvex

Iron
Ok so, currently I am 60% body fat. I’ve been going to the gym but it’s mostly weightlifting only. My muscles have gotten huge but this thick layer of fat is holding me back from looking the best. I know that the key to losing weight is cardio but how do I accomplish this without losing any of the muscle I’ve worked so hard for? I’ve also been dieting for a while and the most it’s done is keep me from gaining any more weight. Any tips?

• JFL
Reactions: groidpilled and ascension
Ok so, currently I am 60% body fat. I’ve been going to the gym but it’s mostly weightlifting only. My muscles have gotten huge but this thick layer of fat is holding me back from looking the best. I know that the key to losing weight is cardio but how do I accomplish this without losing any of the muscle I’ve worked so hard for? I’ve also been dieting for a while and the most it’s done is keep me from gaining any more weight. Any tips?
Losing muscle if you want to lose bf is inevitable because you cant control what you lose, and being at 60% bodyfat means you need to do triple the amount of work than normal gym goers. Focus mainly on your cardio, doing whatever form of cardio suits you, and maintain a strict caloric defecit, at your bf i'd say even a 1000 cal defecit is ok because you can afford to lose that much to get to where you want, which im assuming would probably be around 15-20% if aesthetics is your goal. In your cut still maintain a high protein diet to help with muscls growth and maintenance. Also maybe cut down on some weight training days and replace it with cardio instead

• +1
Reactions: vvvex
Losing muscle if you want to lose bf is inevitable because you cant control what you lose, and being at 60% bodyfat means you need to do triple the amount of work than normal gym goers. Focus mainly on your cardio, doing whatever form of cardio suits you, and maintain a strict caloric defecit, at your bf i'd say even a 1000 cal defecit is ok because you can afford to lose that much to get to where you want, which im assuming would probably be around 15-20% if aesthetics is your goal. In your cut still maintain a high protein diet to help with muscls growth and maintenance. Also maybe cut down on some weight training days and replace it with cardio instead I

Losing muscle if you want to lose bf is inevitable because you cant control what you lose, and being at 60% bodyfat means you need to do triple the amount of work than normal gym goers. Focus mainly on your cardio, doing whatever form of cardio suits you, and maintain a strict caloric defecit, at your bf i'd say even a 1000 cal defecit is ok because you can afford to lose that much to get to where you want, which im assuming would probably be around 15-20% if aesthetics is your goal. In your cut still maintain a high protein diet to help with muscls growth and maintenance. Also maybe cut down on some weight training days and replace it with cardio instead
Will do thank you

Ok so, currently I am 60% body fat

Itsoverldar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vvvex and Bipolar Vamp6ix