How do I lose buccal fat around my cheeks. I am 11% body fat as measured by my doc.

yallareretarded120

yallareretarded120

Hi
I have a normal bf but fat cheeks and big buccinators. My dad also has fat fucking chipmunk cheeks. I was thinking to freeze the fat off but I think my body will respond by keeping the fat on. Will proper swallowing help make this better?

Will proper swallowing help make this better?
NO

if you have good bone structure but chipmunk cheeks then go for buccal fat removal.

if your gonials are inword and bigonial distance is narrow, then even buccal fat pad removal won't help that much. analyze better.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
NO

if you have good bone structure but chipmunk cheeks then go for buccal fat removal.

if your gonials are inword and bigonial distance is narrow, then even buccal fat pad removal won't help that much. analyze better.
Agreed, my bigonial distance is narrow, my gonial angle is long asf, and my zygos are pronounced. However, when I bite my cheeks I look much much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
if you are too young you might lose fats later on but generally, nope. so go for buccal fat pad removal
Cost prohibitive right now because I am about to go to college but definitely in the future. :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Do drugs

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
51347E1B 9D8C 4600 9A13 B7D7C5F9DCFF

Your issue is most likely due to a lack of bonemass and forward growth:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Overbiter
Your issue is most likely due to a lack of bonemass and forward growth:

Very true I would say its a combination of issues

Sure any receipts will do. Anything proving that it burns fat including that on the face.
What? What receipts? Store receipts? Wtf u talking about dude

I have a normal bf but fat cheeks and big buccinators. My dad also has fat fucking chipmunk cheeks. I was thinking to freeze the fat off but I think my body will respond by keeping the fat on. Will proper swallowing help make this better?

Doesn't BFR fuck up your aging?